LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

ESPN and their NEWS

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Mex49
New York Giants played Dallas, and New York Jets played New England

An hour and a half of watching sportscenter and these are the only f**king highlights. I have seen both games three times already

Not one f**king mention of Gore's 209 yrds.

I dont f**king care about Texas stadium
[ Edited by Mex49 on Sep 21, 2009 at 10:17 AM ]
both of those games were exiting to watch.
only niner news you're gonna hear this week is the accusations against the Jets. We beat Minnesota on Sunday, you'll start seeing some highlights.
  • Mex49
did you see the top 10 plays?

It was pathetic
Originally posted by Mex49:
did you see the top 10 plays?

It was pathetic

bet you if it was Brandon Jacobs, Felix Jones instead of Gore it'd be replaying over & over
Neon Deion gave Frank Gore some love on NFL Gameday. Number one on his top ten list. That's recognition!
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Neon Deion gave Frank Gore some love on NFL Gameday. Number one on his top ten list. That's recognition!

F**k Deion!!!!!

u better spill your guts when the commish comes after ya
yeah ESPN is biased as hell
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

F**k Deion!!!!!

u better spill your guts when the commish comes after ya

LMAO!
  • Adman
  • Veteran
I watched ESPN all day and they spoke about the Niners a couple times today.

More than usual. Mentioning Gore and the tampering situation many times on several different segments.

Unless we start dominating again then there's nothing to talk about. They gave Gore some love but thats about it. The Cowgirls aren't getting that much attention right now either cause they suck. Its always Eli this, Peyton that, Brady this, Favre that, Vick this, Plaxico that.....you get where this is going.
Share 49ersWebzone