There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Vikings Haven't Done Anything in 2009

  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,924
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I've been meaning to ask what is a GPS game?

i would assume to see where we're at? Find out where we're headed (as a team)

that's my guess
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I've been meaning to ask what is a GPS game?

i would assume to see where we're at? Find out where we're headed (as a team)

that's my guess

Yeah, thats what Matt M described it as

"A game on the schedule that helps provide information of where the team is at"

Vikings Offense:26th Defense: 5th

49ers Offense: 25th Defense: 10th

All that may change tonight depending on the game
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jared Allen is a monster though.


Got to watch out for that guy.

We'll just let Farve throw some picks at us .

He's been playing the run well. but i've noticed he's not getting to the qb. i've watch both vikings games and i think we can win.
We can win. The Lions were able to rush for over 100 yards against them I believe.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jared Allen is a monster though.


Got to watch out for that guy.

The first true test for Joe Staley this season.
Vikings will be 2-1 after next week
I don't buy GPS games. Whenever we win or lose a "GPS" game, the next game just becomes another GPS game. Every game is a GPS game.

As for the Vikings, their offensive line is worse than ours considering our QB is to blame for at lest 3 of our sacks this year.
Defensively, we match up well against them. We can limit AP and Favvreeerere is the pick master. Their pass rush against our O Line is what concerns me.
Justin Smiths fury eyes > Jarred Allens mullet
Their pass blocking could be worse than ours. They have given up 8 sacks but we have actually played one team that has a very strong D-Line.
If we can stop the run and force Favre into a few mistakes, I definitely think we can beat them. If the Lions can hang with them for more than a half, we can beat them.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Their pass blocking could be worse than ours. They have given up 8 sacks but we have actually played one team that has a very strong D-Line.

Talk nerdy to me.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
The browns are 1-1. But other than that, you are absolutely right.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Their pass blocking could be worse than ours. They have given up 8 sacks but we have actually played one team that has a very strong D-Line.

Talk nerdy to me.

The Vikings have trailed going into each half against two bottom teams.
Originally posted by Nabisko:
The browns are 1-1. But other than that, you are absolutely right.