There are 331 users in the forums

Darrell Revis is the best cover cornerback in the NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by crzy:
Nnamdi is great, don't get me wrong, Revis' performances the first two weeks of this season puts him above Nnamdi for me.

multiple seasons > two games.

THIS

geez

This isn't the first season that Revis has looked impressive.

He simply surpassed Nnamdi this season.
Nnamdi is great, don't get me wrong, Revis' performances the first two weeks of this season puts him above Nnamdi for me.

THIS

geez

I think it's great that you love to make statements in most of your posts to make it sound like you speak the truth

But I'll still disagree with you
that nate clements guy is pretty good too

THIS

geez

I think it's great that you love to make statements in most of your posts to make it sound like you speak the truth

But I'll still disagree with you
As a guy that follows the Jets and watches them play every week watching what Revis has done the first two weeks of the season isn't surprising at all. He simply shuts down opposing #1 Wr's. He really started to turn it on the beginning of last season when he intercepted a Chad Pennington pass in the endzone to seal the game in the last few seconds.

He's a stud but i honestly haven't seen enough of Asomugha to give an unbiased opinion. He's definitely enjoyable to watch however and should be considered one of the top 3 at least IMO.
Originally posted by kujon11:
that nate clements guy is pretty good too
He was elite last year Dude is a beast at CB
He also benefits from having the front 7 put mad pressure on the opposing QB.
corey webster shut down corner
  • dj43
Reavis is great and all, but the Jets paid way more than they should have paid for the draft position he was in. They should have only paid what the "slot" was worth. Never pay more than the guy who was drafted in front of you.

Shawntae Spencer
  • dj43
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Shawntae Spencer

Hey, Spencer has been lights out in these first two games. He is playing like he did three years ago before the hammie pull. I am very encouraged by the play of the secondary, especially against Seattle where there was not much of a pass rush.
Champ Bailey FTW!

(6 years ago)

I get to watch the Jets a lot from living in Jersey - Revis has been good for a while.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Nobody even tries to throw Nnamdi's way. He's still the best. Revis is up there though, no doubt about that.

Why is this myth still spread around? Did NO ONE else notice Philip Rivers throwing his way all day a few weeks ago?
Share 49ersWebzone