LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 119 users in the forums

Cards vs. Panthers - Who you want to win?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Cards vs. Panthers - Who you want to win?

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Panthers

I want to see niners in the playoffs

Not waiting on a rookie to develop in 4 years.

Agree
am going with the Cards
just for the simple fact that they wont be a threat to us when we are carrying the 1st place tag
& hoping the Panthers are one of the worse teams in the league so we can get a high 1st round pick next season
Okay guys this is a hard one, next week the panthers and the cards play, on one hand we want the cards to lose big time because they're in our division but on the other hand we want the panthers to suffer greatly because we have their 1st round draft pick. Which one will you be rooting for next week?
Panthers
let's be honest here....

we're playing the Colts.

the Cardinals NEED to lose tonight and next week.
im going for the panthers but i think the cards are gonna win it
panthers

i'd rather make the playoffs than have a better pick
panthers
I'm rooting for the Panthers of course but they will be picked apart unless they bench Delhomme he is absolutely horrible!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 209ers:
panthers

i'd rather make the playoffs than have a better pick

• Paul
  • Veteran
man Jake used to be a decent QB but he is just really bad this year. If I'm the Panthers I def. see what Moore at qb. I don't care how high our 1st rounder is, I want the Cards to lose. We still can win the West east
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
man Jake used to be a decent QB but he is just really bad this year. If I'm the Panthers I def. see what Moore at qb. I don't care how high our 1st rounder is, I want the Cards to lose. We still can win the West east

Damn now that's what I'm talkin about. We own the West AND the East
This is not hard at all the tards needs to loose. I am sick and tired of losing I just want to get to the damn playoffs. I don't give a f#ck about the draft order of the panthers pick I just want them to beat the cardinals @ss next sunday. I rather go to the playoffs than to be stuck with an uncertain pick on the 1st round.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
No way the Cards are losing to crappy Jake Delhomme. Better draftpick here we come.
go panthers !
Share 49ersWebzone