There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jake Delhomme has no sack

i think steve was joking....
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,895
hahaha
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
"I never really liked you as a quarterback"

I can't tell if he was being serious, but if Terrell Owens said this it would be all over BSPN.
lol talking about his gap in the huddle
I busted out laughing when the final score was displayed.

With comments about "teeth gaps" you have to wonder if Steve Smith gave 100% during the game. Not being in the right place may have contributed to Delhomme interceptions.
Originally posted by teeohh:
lol talking about his gap in the huddle

lmao

Williams: "You had a gap ?"

Smith: "I use to, not no mo playa"
  • Ether
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,494
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
I busted out laughing when the final score was displayed.

With comments about "teeth gaps" you have to wonder if Steve Smith gave 100% during the game. Not being in the right place may have contributed to Delhomme interceptions.

None of the interceptions thrown were fault of the Wide Receiver. They were either underthrown or overthrown badly. Maybe the O-Line...
Originally posted by ads_2006:
i think steve was joking....

Definitely. He was giving him sh!t to take his mind off of the game.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
i think steve was joking....

Definitely. He was giving him sh!t to take his mind off of the game.

this.. because obviously there was a disappointed look to Delhomme's face.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by teeohh:
lol talking about his gap in the huddle

lmao

Williams: "You had a gap ?"

Smith: "I use to, not no mo playa"

lol i love how he says 'not no mo playyaa'
Originally posted by crzy:
"I never really liked you as a quarterback"

I can't tell if he was being serious, but if Terrell Owens said this it would be all over BSPN.


The difference is that TO would make it hell for the entire season. How many QBs do you throw under the bus, until even the most a dim wit would understand that he is cancer.
There are often posts made here that leave me wondering where/how the poster found it. This is one of those posts.

What exactly was you searching for when you stumbled upon ths?
Originally posted by krizay:
There are often posts made here that leave me wondering where/how the poster found it. This is one of those posts.

What exactly was you searching for when you stumbled upon ths?

I saw this on pft as well. It's so random, what could Delhomme say back, lol hey steve I don't like you as a person, you're a helluva wideout now don't punch me in the face.
LOL that was great.

-9fA