There are 138 users in the forums

Bills | McKelvin's front lawn vandalized

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bills | McKelvin's front lawn vandalized
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:30:32 -0700

The Associated Press reports Buffalo Bills CB Leodis McKelvin's front lawn of a home belonging to him in Hamburg, N.Y., was vandalized after the team's Week 1 loss. Police confirmed the home of a Bills' player was vandalized, but declined to release details of their investigation after an obscenity and the score of the team's loss were painted in white on the player's lawn. McKelvin fumbled a kickoff return with under two minutes to play Week 1. The New England Patriots scored the go-ahead touchdown three plays later.

Teammates or fans?

[ Edited by MadMartz on Sep 15, 2009 at 17:58:55 ]
good....the prick cost me 550 big ones last night by not taking the knee in the end zone and then fumbling....what an idiot
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Wow
Originally posted by King49er:
good....the prick cost me 550 big ones last night by not taking the knee in the end zone and then fumbling....what an idiot

Why? The Bills still covered the spread? And it was still an "under" game.
He made a mistake that cost the team the game, but f**king with his house is not funny. You make a mistake at work, no one shows up at your house setting s**t on fire or vandalizing your s**t.

Hope karma finds those people who did this and rewards them accordingly.
Dude f**ked up, that's for sure. But he wasn't solely responsible for the Bills losing that game.

Soft defense and extremeley bad clock management helped too. Also, they were all over Brady in the first half, messing up his hair and everything. Then they come out in the second half and it seemed like he wasn't even touched. BS.

Bad teams find ways to lose, however I didnt think the Bills were that bad.
Originally posted by kronik:

I had them to win by more than 3....
f**king classless people.
Originally posted by kronik:

I had them to win by more than 3....

ouch.
This is absolute bs. McKelvin does alot for Buffalo, and anyone can fumble at the wrong time.

If you're in the spotlight, then you're bound to fail every so often; it just goes with the territory. I'm not particularly aware of McKelvin's skills one way or the other, but even Joe Montana had a bad game every so often and everyone remembers Roger Craig's horrible fumble again the Giants in the 1990 season NFC Championship game against the Giants. No account losers like the one who vandalized McKelvin's lawn don't understand that because those losers have never gotten close enough to the spotlight to even be able to see it through a pair of binoculars.
  • kray28
  • Veteran

Actually you were the prick who cost yourself 550 big ones by choosing to wager it in the first place. Place the blame where it belongs please.

His property getting vandalized is completely unacceptable to me, I hope the perpetrators are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
McKelvin fail
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Here in Alabama some years back coach Bill Curry's dog was killed after a Tide loss.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Here in Alabama some years back coach Bill Curry's dog was killed after a Tide loss.

wow that's unreal
Share 49ersWebzone