LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers does a Shoryuken

Shop 49ers game tickets
Anyone have the gif of Urlacher's hit on Rodgers? It was similar to the one Willis put on Leinart a few years ago.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Awesome.

Anyone ever have that friend who insisted either Ken or Ryu was better than the other? I'm talking about the original Street Fighter II days.

They were exactly the same in the original Street Fighter II. It was later that there were slight differences, and then obvious differences in regards to exactly what their moves did.
I thought the same thing while watching the game. Love it!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Remember the Alex Smith fanboys vs. the Aaron Rodgers fanboys in the great QB draft debate four years ago. Where are all the Smith fanboys now?
Originally posted by kray28:
Remember the Alex Smith fanboys vs. the Aaron Rodgers fanboys in the great QB draft debate four years ago. Where are all the Smith fanboys now?

I was a fanboy of Rodgers when he was at Cal because of how he held the ball up high before he would pass.

I did that when we played football games in the neighborhood.

Then he went to the Packers, and I was like ,''Fu*k that guy, meng.

He soft.He let's the booze, and the concha , tell him what to do.''
Rodgers is acting and throwing more like Favre. I've seen Favre do that celebration a few times and when Rodgers threw that incomplete pass and Urlacher hit him, his throwing motion was so like Favre.
IMO Rodgers didn't doesn't as much as his defense does.

How many picks did they have Sunday?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
IMO Rodgers didn't doesn't as much as his defense does.

How many picks did they have Sunday?

4 I believe
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Adman:
I like the green monster guy.... Blanca?

Didn't he shock people?

Blanka.
Share 49ersWebzone