There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ex Niner TBC on MNF

Wow! 2 Sacks on opening night! Where in the F*** was this guy when we needed him?! ..Niner fans, thoughts please..
I don't care
Originally posted by Born_Niner:
Wow! 2 Sacks on opening night! Where in the F*** was this guy when we needed him?! ..Niner fans, thoughts please..

It's the scheme. He played well on the Pats, but not for us.
Originally posted by Wubbie:

yup and he is playing a weak LT remember the bills traded their pro bowl tackle to the eagles.
He missed some tackles too.
  • tac22
  • Veteran
I can't believe his human gyroscope move actually worked.....it ended the game
In one game he did more for the Pats than for the 9ers the entire time he was here. I wonder how he's getting on with Belichick. I heard him badmouth Belichick a couple times over the radio while he was here. I remember on the Razor and Mr. T show he once referred to Belichick as a vampire.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I don't care
Originally posted by nothing03:

yup and he is playing a weak LT remember the bills traded their pro bowl tackle to the eagles.

....and he has a legit 3-4 NT.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

and this^ oh yah another how could you get many sacks on M. Nolan's prevent defense?
The super spin was working tonight
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I don't care
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

and this^ oh yah another how could you get many sacks on M. Nolan's prevent defense?

oh you mean... what have people here called it?..... oh yeah, the BIG tickle.
i saw the spin move again hahaha.. that's his go to (his only) move.. i definitely don't miss the guy

that sack at the end of the game was big though..
cuz Nolan probably didn't know how to use him like the Pats.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home