There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ex Niner TBC on MNF

Wow! 2 Sacks on opening night! Where in the F*** was this guy when we needed him?! ..Niner fans, thoughts please..
I don't care
Originally posted by Born_Niner:
Wow! 2 Sacks on opening night! Where in the F*** was this guy when we needed him?! ..Niner fans, thoughts please..

It's the scheme. He played well on the Pats, but not for us.
Originally posted by Wubbie:

yup and he is playing a weak LT remember the bills traded their pro bowl tackle to the eagles.
He missed some tackles too.
  • tac22
  • Veteran
I can't believe his human gyroscope move actually worked.....it ended the game
In one game he did more for the Pats than for the 9ers the entire time he was here. I wonder how he's getting on with Belichick. I heard him badmouth Belichick a couple times over the radio while he was here. I remember on the Razor and Mr. T show he once referred to Belichick as a vampire.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I don't care
Originally posted by nothing03:

yup and he is playing a weak LT remember the bills traded their pro bowl tackle to the eagles.

....and he has a legit 3-4 NT.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

and this^ oh yah another how could you get many sacks on M. Nolan's prevent defense?
The super spin was working tonight
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I don't care
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

and this^ oh yah another how could you get many sacks on M. Nolan's prevent defense?

oh you mean... what have people here called it?..... oh yeah, the BIG tickle.
i saw the spin move again hahaha.. that's his go to (his only) move.. i definitely don't miss the guy

that sack at the end of the game was big though..
cuz Nolan probably didn't know how to use him like the Pats.