There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Respect Mike Nolan

giving props to nolan. hes a very good d coordinator. a team will be making a huge mistake if they hire nolan as a hc again UNLESS he doesnt throw his starting qb under the bus, he plays the best players even if theyre rookies and 2nd yr players not the veteran when hes not better than the younger guy and he lets his d coordinator do his thing and not run that stupid sub which i cant believe hes not doing in denver. overall nolan needs to change a ton of things if he wants to become a sucessful hc. i was 1 of them who thought nolan will be the guy to get us there but its singletary
im rooting for nolan to succeed
I like Nolan but i cant stand the f**king Broncos I hope they lose every game the rest of the year f**k the broncos
I'm still not giving him props

Bengals
Browns
Raiders
Cowboys

Let me see how they do vs the Patriots next week, then I'll believe
  • Paul
  • Veteran
PFT was saying Williams and Nolan should be considered for head jobs next year, especially in this economy as they would come cheaper than the SB winning guys out there
Look at both the Broncos AND the Niners Defense right now....and before that Baltimore's.

Too bad we just could not have demoted him and kept him as our DC
Originally posted by danimal:
Look at both the Broncos AND the Niners Defense right now....and before that Baltimore's.

Too bad we just could not have demoted him and kept him as our DC

f**k Nolan - Manusky is our guy!
looks like Nolan has shot back to being an A-List head coaching candidate....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/05/williams-nolan-heading-back-to-the-a-list/

Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by King49er:
nope, still not going to....
Originally posted by Conejo:

Bengals
Browns
Raiders
Cowboys

x2
  • Mex49

Bengals
Browns
Raiders
Cowboys

Lets not forget who we beat,
Cardnials
Seab***hes
Rams

or who we let beat us,
Bret f**king Favre

This whole team from GM to punter Mike Nolan brought in, get on your knees and praise him.
Originally posted by crzy:
He is a terrific defensive coordinator. He was just never meant to be a head coach.

Exactly. There are so many guys just like him that were never meant to be Head Coaching material. A few come to mind like Wade Philips, Norv Turner or Pete Carroll.

Bengals
Browns
Raiders
Cowboys

no matter how crappy those teams are, 26 points in 4 games is ridiculous
Originally posted by Mex49:

Bengals
Browns
Raiders
Cowboys

Lets not forget who we beat,
Cardnials
Seab***hes
Rams

or who we let beat us,
Bret f**king Favre

This whole team from GM to punter Mike Nolan brought in, get on your knees and praise him.

Exactly. It is Nolan's Blueprint on this team. Not McCluhan or Singletary. But there had to be a fall guy for the unspectacular play, and Nolan Fd up bigtime with the Martz hiring.
Nolan needs an established OC that isn't going to run away every season to complement him.

I saw this as his biggest downfall.

-9fA