LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Deion sanders+NFL Network game highlights

Shop 49ers game tickets
From what I saw the OL looked ok. I think the way the Cards were jumping the gaps jammed a lot up but pass blocking looked pretty decent. I think they will improve as they go on. One guy who did not impress me was Norris. I think I would pull Sheets, Brit Miller, Green and Briggs back on the squad and cut Marques Harris, Rossum, Norris and Roman.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Did anyone see when they showed the highlights on NFL total access, Deion Sanders would scream "Crabtree" whenever they showed a highlight of a 49er catching a pass.

He seems to be taking the whole thing personally.

Yes, this was meant within a malicious manor towards us, Deion has a gay mentor-ship for Crabtree, and he wants to make us look bad for not caving into Michael's demands.

Case being:did anybody catch Deion's comment as they were flipping to the next game (highlights)? -Deion said: "Finally, a REAL GAME."

Can you believe the nerve of this guy? -If Sanders is a pure representative/example of Michael Crabtree it looks to me that Crabs doesn't want to play for this team, and that his advisers are telling him to sit unless we pay him his outrageous money.

it makes me ashamed, i used to be a huge deion fan, but this guy is a douche and a idiot, cause he spent a few yrs in dallas, he is all over there jock. F*CK DEION.

Yeah, Deion is that great, rare combination of arrogance and ignorance that makes him a self-serving, front running, hard to watch, harder to listen to, moron. IMHO.

Set aside even the Crabs business (and before it had erupted), I think Deion seriously has some 'personal' beef with our franchise. -Over the past 3 years on the NFL Network his comments towards us tend to cut below the usual range of critique (even lower than Mike Florio's range of snarky comments). Almost as if they're taken within a personal 'range' of opinion.

Is this guy still butt-hurt that we didn't re-sign him after 1994 (due to the fact that he was a big cancer/distraction in the locker room)? -I know for sure Collinsworth has been extra snooty of us cause we ruined his Superbowl dreams twice, but come on.

Yes, yes he is. He never wanted to be a Cowpatty and it took players like Irvin, Smith, and Haley hounding him to accept the Cowpatties offer in FA.
Stupid Dieon. I used to like that guy!
Did you hear when they said "It's Michael Crabtree" and then you can hear Deion, "No they haven't paid him yet."

F**k you deion, you just don't get it.
I thought it was funny to and it wasn't just Deion Rich was saying it then Deion chimmed in. Folks really take things to serious if this bothers you.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I thought it was funny to and it wasn't just Deion Rich was saying it then Deion chimmed in. Folks really take things to serious if this bothers you.

I didn't mind the joke, I mind Deion saying that we haven't paid the man yet. He needs to shut his mouth, the contract is in place and waiting on Crabtree to fall in line
Did anyone see when they showed the highlights on NFL total access, Deion Sanders would scream "Crabtree" whenever they showed a highlight of a 49er catching a pass.

yeah seems like the cowpukes are taking over nfl network and raining down the haterade on the niners, when they went to the next highlights deon was like now this is a real game, like our game was some kinda of a joke. He is a strait hater and i think im going to stop watching nfl network with these cowpukes taking it over.

Email the NFL Network and let them know how you feel about it. I have already sent in my complaint. News is about unbiased reporting. Dion either needs to shut his trap or go play with his kids.

[email protected]
HAHA I thought that s**t was funny as hell
And the part about a real game seriously the game wasnt to entertaining if your not a 49er or card fan

NFLN should drop this bum....
Man, the new location of the "Niner Talk" link is taking some time to adjust.

Anyways, I thought them mentioning crabtree on every catch was to show that we are getting it done without him.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Did you hear when they said "It's Michael Crabtree" and then you can hear Deion, "No they haven't paid him yet."

F**k you deion, you just don't get it.

Just another reason why I can't stand Deion Sanders. I'll give the guy his due, he was definitely a great CB, but there is absolutely nothing else good that I can say about him.

Yes, this was meant within a malicious manor towards us, Deion has a gay mentor-ship for Crabtree, and he wants to make us look bad for not caving into Michael's demands.

Case being:did anybody catch Deion's comment as they were flipping to the next game (highlights)? -Deion said: "Finally, a REAL GAME."

Can you believe the nerve of this guy? -If Sanders is a pure representative/example of Michael Crabtree it looks to me that Crabs doesn't want to play for this team, and that his advisers are telling him to sit unless we pay him his outrageous money.

I did not see it, because Deion is not a good enough broadcaster to be on a REAL NETWORK station.
Deion has to be getting somet kind of money kick back fee from the Craptree camp the way Deion keeps on openly rooting for Craptree to get paid above and beyond his #10 draft slot position.
Share 49ersWebzone