LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

Deion sanders+NFL Network game highlights

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by teeohh:
After watching the highlights, maybe they were just making fun of Crabtree because other receivers made plays and he's on the couch

like someone else said, it sounded more like Irvin

Yeah that's what it sounded like to me when I seen it

+1
Originally posted by Oscar:
As long as this thread doesn't get into the "Crabtree should sign" crap and stays a critique of Deion (or Irvin) and his comments it's all good.

Either way, both Crabtree and Deion are MORONS and this should be noted
Originally posted by King49er:
As long as this thread doesn't get into the "Crabtree should sign" crap and stays a critique of Deion (or Irvin) and his comments it's all good.

I blame Deion Sanders and Parker for brain washing Crabtree. I'm pretty sure he wants to play but his sources are telling him otherwise.
This was from the other thread to give the original poster his credit:

Originally posted by darkknight49:
anyone else watch the NFLN highlights? Everytime a reception was made, deion and whoever else was there would yes "CRABTREE?!"

quite annoying, to say the least.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d812977cc/49ers-Cardinals-highlights
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

I blame Deion Sanders and Parker for brain washing Crabtree. I'm pretty sure he wants to play but his sources are telling him otherwise.

they can all f**k off, if he doesn't wanna play then to hell with him....until he signs, he's an idiot
I thought it was pretty funny cause it seemed like Rich Eisen and Michael Irvin were having fun with it and Deion didn't sound to please like saying no it aint Crabtree and that he didn't see the Brinks truck come around so he's just chillin. Either way this holding out will hurt Crabtree more than da Niners so the heck with him!

[ Edited by 5xChamp on Sep 13, 2009 at 22:32:25 ]
Originally posted by AKfanster:
I gave them a piece of my mind, not that they'll care.

If anyone wants to do the same, go here http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

sent..

-9fA
  • Hctr
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Ha, I told them I was going to ESPN for all my NFL highlights/news......just like Adam Schefter.

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

Do it, you know you want to

This is what I sent

Dion Sanders comments about the 49ers," now lets see a real team" after the 49ers / Cardinals highlights . Seem to be very unprofessional and biased against the 49ers. It seems at every chance he has , he is trying to bash the 49ers. Especially because he seems to try and be Crabtree's mentor or adviser and he's taking the matter personally. I think most sports broadcasters try to be more professional and committed to their jobs , with less personal feelings getting the best of them. With that said, I would hate to start getting my NFL news on other sports channels such as ESPN , but if such bias comments continue , I will .thank you.
Thought it was kinda humorous... rich eisen is the man.

And stop merging everything.

Done

deion sanders is an absolute idiot... hate more, please? it's unbelievable a stupid piece of s**t like him is influencing Crabtree at all.
WAKE UP AND PLAY! I can't fathom how crabtree can be sitting at home watching a team that wants and needs him and can help get us into the place where all players want to go -- the playoffs and a chance to get to the big show
Deion's "extracurriculars" during his playing days have probably ruined his brain. When they showed Bruce catching that 50 yarder and Eisen makes the Crabtree comment and Deion says that a HALL OF FAME receiver is "definately not" Crabtree like its an insult to compare bruce to crabtree is total crap.

Bruce = Proven, and a Hall of Famer at that

Crabtree = Potential

grow the F up Deion!
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
I thought it was pretty funny cause it seemed like Rich Eisen and Michael Irvin were having fun with it and Deion didn't sound to please like saying no it aint Crabtree and that he didn't see the Brinks truck come around so he's just chillin. Either way this holding out will hurt Crabtree more than da Niners so the heck with him!

This.
At one point Dion actually says just pay the man... I don't see how that is in any way relevent to the highlights and just shows his bias
Originally posted by mitpdub:
This was from the other thread to give the original poster his credit:

Originally posted by darkknight49:
anyone else watch the NFLN highlights? Everytime a reception was made, deion and whoever else was there would yes "CRABTREE?!"

quite annoying, to say the least.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d812977cc/49ers-Cardinals-highlights

Share 49ersWebzone