There are 201 users in the forums

Deion sanders+NFL Network game highlights

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Did anyone see when they showed the highlights on NFL total access, Deion Sanders would scream "Crabtree" whenever they showed a highlight of a 49er catching a pass.

He seems to be taking the whole thing personally.

Yes, this was meant within a malicious manor towards us, Deion has a gay mentor-ship for Crabtree, and he wants to make us look bad for not caving into Michael's demands.

Case being:did anybody catch Deion's comment as they were flipping to the next game (highlights)? -Deion said: "Finally, a REAL GAME."

Can you believe the nerve of this guy? -If Sanders is a pure representative/example of Michael Crabtree it looks to me that Crabs doesn't want to play for this team, and that his advisers are telling him to sit unless we pay him his outrageous money.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 13, 2009 at 21:09:12 ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Did anyone see when they showed the highlights on NFL total access, Deion Sanders would scream "Crabtree" whenever they showed a highlight of a 49er catching a pass.

Yes, this was meant within a malicious manor towards us, Deion has a gay mentor-ship for Crabtree, and he wants to make us look bad for not caving into Michael's demands.

Case being:did anybody catch Deion's comment as they were flipping to the next game (highlights)? -Deion said: "Finally, a REAL GAME."

Can you believe the nerve of this guy? -If Sanders is a pure representative/example of Michael Crabtree it looks to me that Crabs doesn't want to play for this team, and that his advisers are telling him to sit unless we pay him his outrageous money.

it makes me ashamed, i used to be a huge deion fan, but this guy is a douche and a idiot, cause he spent a few yrs in dallas, he is all over there jock. F*CK DEION.

Well we just showed Deion that maybe we are a real team and Crabtree should be glad to be on our squad. s**t, we can take the f**king lead in the NFC West next week by two games on each team (Rams won't win, if cards win we already beat them once this year, and seattle would be 1-1 with a loss to us). WOOT. SIGN CRABTREE!!!
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009091309/2009/REG1/49ers@cardinals#tab:watch
who gives a crap about what he says
  • Mex49
Originally posted by Method:

Well we just showed Deion that maybe we are a real team and Crabtree should be glad to be on our squad. s**t, we can take the f**king lead in the NFC West next week by two games on each team (Rams won't win, if cards win we already beat them once this year, and seattle would be 1-1 with a loss to us). WOOT. SIGN CRABTREE!!!

Deon wants attention so he is attaching himself to the biggest piece of turd still floating. Happy sailing
i say f**k that b!tch craptree, niners WR is developing nicely

[ Edited by ninerfreak on Sep 13, 2009 at 21:18:17 ]
what does "he seems to be taking the whole thing personally" mean?

If Cashtree wants to sit out the year let him. He wont be making that kind of money anywhere else in his first contract.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

it makes me ashamed, i used to be a huge deion fan, but this guy is a douche and a idiot, cause he spent a few yrs in dallas, he is all over there jock. F*CK DEION.

Yeah, Deion is that great, rare combination of arrogance and ignorance that makes him a self-serving, front running, hard to watch, harder to listen to, moron. IMHO.
Deion Sanders, Jamie Dukes and Warren Sapp are all very intelligent gentlemen....

How can the NFL allow this idiot to show a bias like that? He is obviously attempting to make the NINERs look bad because of his relationship to Crabtree. Isn't this a conflict of intrest??

By saying "Crabtree" everytime a Niner caught the ball, he is down playing the player who actually made the catch.

It would've been nice to see Morgan get 7-10 catches for 100+yds. Like to see what Deion, I'm a slut for money and fame, Sanders would have to say then. Of course, with Raye at the controls, I don't see any of our WRs getting 7-10 catches in 1 game. I include Crabtree in that statement. He is easily the most over-hyped rookie I've seen in a long time.

[ Edited by AKfanster on Sep 13, 2009 at 21:27:55 ]
Originally posted by global_nomad:

If Cashtree wants to sit out the year let him. He wont be making that kind of money anywhere else in his first contract.

It means that Deion is mad that we havent shown his boy Crabtree the money.
Originally posted by King49er:
Deion Sanders, Jamie Dukes and Warren Sapp are all very intelligent gentlemen....

I've got no problem with Dukes or Sapp--in the end, they appear willing to listen to someone else's point of view and are willing to laugh at themselves.

Somebody explain to me why Deion is even on the air, though.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

It means that Deion is mad that we havent shown his boy Crabtree the money.

Too bad Deion Sanders isn't his agent and should STFU
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Yeah, Deion is that great, rare combination of arrogance and ignorance that makes him a self-serving, front running, hard to watch, harder to listen to, moron. IMHO.

Set aside even the Crabs business (and before it had erupted), I think Deion seriously has some 'personal' beef with our franchise. -Over the past 3 years on the NFL Network his comments towards us tend to cut below the usual range of critique (even lower than Mike Florio's range of snarky comments). Almost as if they're taken within a personal 'range' of opinion.

Is this guy still butt-hurt that we didn't re-sign him after 1994 (due to the fact that he was a big cancer/distraction in the locker room)? -I know for sure Collinsworth has been extra snooty of us cause we ruined his Superbowl dreams twice, but come on.
Share 49ersWebzone