Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
They'd better not put little on it

You know damn well it's gonna be Mahomes or Barkley
yep.

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Apr 26, 2019 at 7:54 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Lol
Antonio Brown is sooo totally f**ked now. His QB is 'proven' glass, and Gruden's system is going to lower his production. Dude's career is gonna disappear faster than a 35 year old woman working a P.F. Chang's grill.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Antonio Brown is sooo totally f**ked now. His QB is 'proven' glass, and Gruden's system is going to lower his production. Dude's career is gonna disappear faster than a 35 year old woman working a P.F. Chang's grill.

When you are questioned by Larry Fitzgerald you know you probably f**ked up lol

Originally posted by Cisco0623:

I dont even know why people still eat at PF Changs. s**t is just Chinese food on nicer plates.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I dont even know why people still eat at PF Changs. s**t is just Chinese food on nicer plates.

im with you on this, I haven't ate there myself, but some of the dishes doesnt even look appealing.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

im with you on this, I haven't ate there myself, but some of the dishes doesnt even look appealing.

Why would anyone eat at PF Changs with plenty of good Chinese food in the Bay?
RIP
Madden curse broken. And the myth is officially busted.
Share 49ersWebzone