There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official NFL Week 1 Games/Comments Thread

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Anyone else watching different games on nfl redzone right here? damn joe flacco is good.

That move he did to get away from pressure was pretty nice.
boy

andre johnson got lit up
should've started Cadillac
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Anyone else watching different games on nfl redzone right here? damn joe flacco is good.
That move he did to get away from pressure was pretty nice.


yea. he doesnt have the best recievers but he just makes plays and throws touchdowns.
Mike nolon defense baby
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Anyone else watching different games on nfl redzone right here? damn joe flacco is good.

That move he did to get away from pressure was pretty nice.

if u have direct tv do u get redzone for free?
Originally posted by Conejo:
should've started Cadillac

Same but i was just too scared with carry splits.

-9fA
have no idea what the review/ call was for the browns-vikes game

is PI a reviewable play?
By the way, which game is worth watching the most?

-9fA
Originally posted by ads_2006:
have no idea what the review/ call was for the browns-vikes game

is PI a reviewable play?

I'm pretty sure it's not.

-9fA
WTF is Cleveland doing in the redzone?
pass the ball to desean jackson, dwayne bowe, and lance moore
Get you pumped for football:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d80ddf5c8/Memorable-moments-of-2008

-9fA
damn, sanchez had a nice throw. Already better than alex. sadly
Originally posted by darkknight49:
damn, sanchez had a nice throw. Already better than alex. sadly

lol. pretty much as i see it if we have another bad yr i see alex smith gone and us drafting another qb in the first round and keeping hill around 1 more yr just to show the rookie how to play