LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Tennessee Titans @ Pittsburgh Steelers Opener thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
yuck
britt didnt look that bad for a rookie. had over 70 yrds.
Originally posted by crzy:
The Titans lost when they decided to run out the clock instead of try to win the game.

i thought they should have tried something
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:
f**k you bironas for missing 2 Fgs and f**k you steelers for not giving the ball to parker

He got me one f**king point
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by jrg:
Sorry your 2ND team lost, Newbie. I hope they can rebound for you...............but lose in 8 weeks when they come to SF.

2nd teams

I'm not even convinced it's her 2nd team. I think the 9ers are her 2nd team, especially if she's compelled to wear Titan gear to Candlestick.

Mmm Hmm.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Sorry your 2ND team lost, Newbie. I hope they can rebound for you...............but lose in 8 weeks when they come to SF.

2nd teams

I'm not even convinced it's her 2nd team. I think the 9ers are her 2nd team, especially if she's compelled to wear Titan gear to Candlestick.

Originally posted by NickV:
f**k you bironas for missing 2 Fgs and f**k you steelers for not giving the ball to parker

roethlesburger gave me 51 points in one league, i gotta check those scoring settings, imagine if he doesnt throw 2 picks!

parker looks washed up. he didnt look as good last year as he did the year before. his nickname was fast willie and he doesnt look that fast anymore.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

parker looks washed up. he didnt look as good last year as he did the year before. his nickname was fast willie and he doesnt look that fast anymore.

o-line didnt help
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

roethlesburger gave me 51 points in one league, i gotta check those scoring settings, imagine if he doesnt throw 2 picks!

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

o-line didnt help

they looked awful at some points of the game
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL when Big Ben stands in the pocket for 30 seconds with a 4-star o-line he's labeled a genius, but when any other average QB does it they're considered lackluster. Ironic.

but not many QBs break tackles like he does. that dude is damn near impossible to bring down.

how do you get 51 points from a mediocre performance?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

how do you get 51 points from a mediocre performance?

You call 33 of 43 for 363 yds mediocre? I'd hate to work for you!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
It's amazing the Steelers won the SB with that OL.
Share 49ersWebzone