LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

2009 NFL BETTING THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Any ideas on tonight's game guys???? Den @ SD????
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Alright guys, anyone got a winner for me?? I've been losing 6/5 lately, thank you Denver for bringing me back from the dead.
I think Philly will blow the skins out of the water this weekend..that is my freebie there.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
I think Philly will blow the skins out of the water this weekend..that is my freebie there.

I wouldn't count on that, Washington always manages to give Philly a real good game.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I wouldn't count on that, Washington always manages to give Philly a real good game.

Yeah but the skins are really mess up right now. The play caller Sherm Lewis just join them 2 weeks ago and he's still trying to understand the Offense, this was reported on ESPN radio today.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yeah but the skins are really mess up right now. The play caller Sherm Lewis just join them 2 weeks ago and he's still trying to understand the Offense, this was reported on ESPN radio today.

Just saw that last night on ESPN, took Philly, thanks.
Straight Bet - Colts will destroy the lowly rams, Giants will cover against Arizona.

Arizona + East Coast = 35-10 Giants Victory.
Upset Special: Miami +7 and I think they win outright

Other games I like:
Pitt - pts over Minn
Hou - 3 over Niners - dont shoot me.. just what I think will happen. Hope not
Straight Bets:

Indy -14 over STL

ATL +4 over Dallas

San Diego -5.5 over KC

Three Team Teaser:

Philly -1 over Washington
Green Bay -3 over Cleveland
NYG -1 over Arizona

Two Team Underdog Moneyline Parlay:

Minnesota (+215) over Pitt
SF (+150) over Houston
  • Lonely49erFan
  • Info N/A
Do you guys really think the 49ers can beat the Texans? I'm back and forth with $2,000 on the moneyline. 49ers or Texans? And I know we are biased here, but I want to know a unbiased realistic expectation.

Originally posted by Lonely49erFan:
Do you guys really think the 49ers can beat the Texans? I'm back and forth with $2,000 on the moneyline. 49ers or Texans? And I know we are biased here, but I want to know a unbiased realistic expectation.

lol you came to the wrong place for that.

-9fA
Originally posted by Lonely49erFan:

Can they? Of course they can. Will they? I would take the Texans if I had to bet on the game. I just dont think the Niners will score enough to keep up.
Over on the Saints every time for the rest of the season?
every week i'm:

1. Betting on the Colts (except for next weekend)
2. Betting against the Raiders (except against the Chiefs)
3. Betting against the Browns
4. Betting against the Rams (the lions will beat the Rams)
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
every week i'm:

1. Betting on the Colts (except for next weekend)
2. Betting against the Raiders (except against the Chiefs)
3. Betting against the Browns
4. Betting against the Rams (the lions will beat the Rams)

by 6 points you think???
Share 49ersWebzone