There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Hawks Aaron Curry The Real Deal

Caught a bit of the Hawks/Raiders game tonight on NFLN -- I love our man P Willis, but Aaron Curry was a man among boys out there. Big hits, explosive pass rush, havoc.

I hate the Hawks but it is clear they have a good one there.
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Caught a bit of the Hawks/Raiders game tonight on NFLN -- I love our man P Willis, but Aaron Curry was a man among boys out there. Big hits, explosive pass rush, havoc.

I hate the Hawks but it is clear they have a good one there.

usually like that against the raiders
Yeah, dude is a beast. DROY.
These are the Raiders you are talking about?

The Raiders are horrible!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
These are the Raiders you are talking about?

The Raiders are horrible!

then we must be horrible as well. we barely held our own against their first team offense.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
These are the Raiders you are talking about?

The Raiders are horrible!

Doesn't matter. He dominated and stood out so completely it might as well have been a pop warner team he was playing against.

You can't hide talent like that.

We will have a tough competitor there for years to come.

I hate the Hawks.
Dude is a freak.

Probably will turn out to be the best player in the draft.
Ya Curry is a beast, he will be one of the best players in this years draft, it sucked that the Seahawks drafted him...oh well.
Aaron Curry looked beastly last night. But you have to see he made plays against Raiders second/third string scrubs.

Heck the Raiders starters would be second/third string scrubs on other teams.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,858
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Aaron Curry looked beastly last night. But you have to see he made plays against Raiders second/third string scrubs.

Heck the Raiders starters would be second/third string scrubs on other teams.

Yes. I watched the game. His sack came off a blown blocking assignment by the faider's...nobody even touched him, let him come clean off the edge. Most of his plays were that way...obvious f**k up's on oakland's part. He did make one open field tackle on a third down play, made the stop short of the first down. That was the only play I saw that stood out to me, and it was a play he and every other OLB in the league should be making.