LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Vick Eligible to play starting week 3

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
"Vick put on IR by Week 4."

*crosses fingers*

Even better, I hope it's a career ending injury, too.

wow all you did right there is prove that you are not any better than Vick himself.

As much as I dislike the guy and what he did I just can't find myself rooting against anyone not in a Dallas uniform. I hope he proves that he has changed not only as a person but as a football player.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
So now he gets to wreck the iggles season even earlier. I said the minute he signed, that it was an unneccessary risk for a potential contender. Mark my words. McNabb isn't the type of guy who likes having someone over his shoulder, one bad game and people will call for Vick. This team will implode.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Mike Vick scored a TD!!!!! YES Vick you're the man it's good to have you back in the NFL I miss seeing his amazing runs and playmaking ability. Here's to you Mike Vick

7/11 26 yards with a pick, 2 fumbles, and sacked 4 times. Clearly he still hasn't learned how to play QB.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Mike Vick scored a TD!!!!! YES Vick you're the man it's good to have you back in the NFL I miss seeing his amazing runs and playmaking ability. Here's to you Mike Vick

7/11 26 yards with a pick, 2 fumbles, and sacked 4 times. Clearly he still hasn't learned how to play QB.

Those are Alex Smith like numbers from his rookie year
Vick will score a TD before crabs does.
Share 49ersWebzone