There are 270 users in the forums

Bengals Andre Smith Breaks Foot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by valrod33:
and now he is gonna lose money cuz his fat ass is gonna start gaining weight and he will blow past that 250 lb limit they have in his contract

I am not sure of this karma you speak. He had every reason to hold out. Would you take less money than someone who was valued less than you?

Both Sanchez and DHB received 20% plus raises on last year's 5th and 7th picks. I can understand Cincy's side on this one too. That's quite a raise for the 2nd best offensive lineman in the draft.
That's the thing that sucks. If or when Crabs signs, we will need to baby him back into practice before he even sniffs a game.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
and now he is gonna lose money cuz his fat ass is gonna start gaining weight and he will blow past that 250 lb limit they have in his contract

I am not sure of this karma you speak. He had every reason to hold out. Would you take less money than someone who was valued less than you?

Both Sanchez and DHB received 20% plus raises on last year's 5th and 7th picks. I can understand Cincy's side on this one too. That's quite a raise for the 2nd best offensive lineman in the draft.

Yea the Bengals were offering the guy lame contracts
there were warning signs about Smith long before the draft, but to be that overweight and still have the gall to hold out says alot about the mindset of the newer generation of players (see Crabtree!). This kid is a headcase and I suspect this won't be the end of problems with him. The same for crabtree if and when he signs.
epic fail

So crabss holdout is okay than?
Three words for Mr. Smith:

Breast Reduction Surgery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_reduction
Share 49ersWebzone