LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

The Denver Broncos have suspended wide receiver Brandon Marshall for conduct det

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Here's what I got out of that ESPN article

Quote:
Oct. 31, 2004: The charges were later dismissed.

April 8, 2005: The charge was later dropped.

June 17, 2006: No charges were ever filed.

March 18, 2007: No charges were ever filed.

March 21, 2007: No charges were filed.

May 25, 2007: Charges against Marshall relating to his arrest in Douglas County, Colo., were dismissed after he successfully completed anger management classes.

June 8, 2007: No charges were ever filed.

June 30, 2007: No charges were filed.

May 5, 2008: No charges were filed.

Sept. 12, 2008: Nearly a year after being cited for DUI in Denver, Marshall pleaded guilty to the lesser offense of driving while ability-impaired. He was sentenced to one year of probation.

All the assault charges against him were dropped. His ex was just a crazy gold-digger.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 28, 2009 at 12:24 PM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Marshall is a royal piece of s**t

yea. i dont understand why that watley chick stayed with him that long though. friggin stupid. i have a hard time believing the whole side of her story, especially since she never filed charges or anything. he is still a douchebag though.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by bigfan:
He was suspended for the rest of the preseason.. he told ESPN that bowlen told him in the off-season that they would trade him..but bowlen has always stayed out of personnel in the past. He isnt missing any major money by missing the rest of the pre season, but miss a few in the regular season and that hits hard.

Marshall suspended

Where did you see it was for the rest of preseason? According to NFL.com, the Broncos didn't say how long it would last.

sorry, just got on to respond.. it was on local radio at 830 this morning here that mcdaniels told the team in a meeting at 8am that he was going to be suspended for the rest of the pre-season.. adam scheffler was a guest on denver talk radio..he was the one that said it..sorry, no link

Man oh man, this is absolutely......................AWESOME!
WOW! there has been many players who want out but damn after a few fines theyre practicing actually doing the practice. after teams see this no way will the broncos get what they want for him.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
WOW! there has been many players who want out but damn after a few fines theyre practicing actually doing the practice. after teams see this no way will the broncos get what they want for him.

That's perfect. The Niners can get him for cheap.
This is bullsh*t!!!!!!!!!!!! Both Roy Williams and Brandon Marshall are my 2 starting fantasy rcvrs.
Originally posted by pelos21:
This is bullsh*t!!!!!!!!!!!! Both Roy Williams and Brandon Marshall are my 2 starting fantasy rcvrs.

That's why you don't start fantasy football in April.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

What do you mean?
  • Chief
  • Veteran

What do you mean?

Draft on did on it before it did on the preseason early. Wait draft on after on before start season start on.

Originally posted by Chief:

What do you mean?

Draft on did on it before it did on the preseason early. Wait draft on after on before start season start on.

?

Don't worry, it's a contract year for Marshall and he'll show up when it matters (at least that's what I'm telling myself since he's on my fantasy team, too ).
Baby T.O.

But I would take him in a heartbeat. Give them our two and a fourth quick. Then tell Crabtree good luck with the draft next season, unless you take number twelve money, from 2005.
Originally posted by crzy:
Every single one of you would cheer for him if he scored a touchdown in a 49er uniform.

That might be the case for you, but...

"Don't you put that on me, Ricky Bobby!"

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=128816&start=15

this.
Share 49ersWebzone