There are 190 users in the forums

The Denver Broncos have suspended wide receiver Brandon Marshall for conduct det

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by solidg2000:
2nd round pick for marshall
do it
only if we sign for long term though

You know he'd be worshipping Mike Singletary by the second week he got here too....just like Vernon Davis.

All he wants is to be paid like someone who has had two back to back 100 catch seasons.
I would be very depressed if I were a Broncos fan.

But I'm not, so...

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
2nd round pick for marshall
do it
only if we sign for long term though

You know he'd be worshipping Mike Singletary by the second week he got here too....just like Vernon Davis.

All he wants is to be paid like someone who has had two back to back 100 catch seasons.

I feel you, crzy. Every team has ignorant douchebag diva players. If you're trying to build a team full of "good (Nolan) guys", good luck winning in this league. Face it, it's just not gonna happen.

B Marshall is a f**knut, no doubt. But he's still a top 5 Wide-out. Take the good with the bad, and get the dude on the field.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I would be very depressed if I were a Broncos fan.

But I'm not, so...

My Dad's a Broncos fan and says he's routing for Chicago this year

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Seems like a big baby.

-9fA
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
The Owner is a baby
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Brandon is a scumbag.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
The Coach is a scumbag
f**k John Elway

If you want a trade, sit out.

Don't go to practice and then half-ass it. I'm not quite sure why, but something just irks me about that. If i was McDaniels, i would have pulled Marshall out right then...

-9fA
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
4-12 team here they come.
3rd or a 4th

go for it

after watching that video, I wish I was his teammate, so I could get in his face, and ask him why the f**k did he come to practice if he was going to act like a b***h. If he's gonna be like that while everyone else is working hard, what the f**k. Surprised no one punched him
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Aug 28, 2009 at 11:31 AM ]
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
If you want a trade, sit out.

Don't go to practice and then half-ass it. I'm not quite sure why, but something just irks me about that. If i was McDaniels, i would have pulled Marshall out right then...

-9fA

It was the wrongest way for Marshall to behave in that situation..but it was just so damn funny. It really shows how McDaniels is running this team into the ground. Oh well, sucks for the Broncos...bunch of b*****ds..
Marshall is a royal piece of s**t
Share 49ersWebzone