There are 242 users in the forums

The Denver Broncos have suspended wide receiver Brandon Marshall for conduct det

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The Denver Broncos have suspended wide receiver Brandon Marshall for conduct detrimental to the club.

NFL.com
hey we should trade crabtree for him

jk
This is what he did in practice a couple days ago
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

f**k you coach douchebag
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

f**k you coach douchebag

is that what he said, i cant watch the freaking video
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:

f**k you coach douchebag

NO

thats what I said he was thinking in his head, maybe

IMO that coach is a major douchebag Marshal might not be a great guy but after this guy comes in thinks his s**t don't stink and completely blows a good offense to hell I find it all very funny.
What a moron! He has all the talent in the world but can't get past his own ego.
Originally posted by valrod33:

f**k you coach douchebag

For those that can't watch, it shows a team practice with Marshall walking during running drills, knocking passes down during passing drills and instead of handing the ball to ball boys, he kicks it across the field.
He was suspended for the rest of the preseason.. he told ESPN that bowlen told him in the off-season that they would trade him..but bowlen has always stayed out of personnel in the past. He isnt missing any major money by missing the rest of the pre season, but miss a few in the regular season and that hits hard.
  • jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
Yeah they probably should have kept Shanahan. This may be one of the worst personnel decisions ever. I think that's what happens when you put a 32 year old in charge of an NFL team. Lose your starting franchise QB and Pro Bowl WR before the season even starts. Kyle Orton looks real good too...

Originally posted by bigfan:
He was suspended for the rest of the preseason.. he told ESPN that bowlen told him in the off-season that they would trade him..but bowlen has always stayed out of personnel in the past. He isnt missing any major money by missing the rest of the pre season, but miss a few in the regular season and that hits hard.

Marshall suspended

Where did you see it was for the rest of preseason? According to NFL.com, the Broncos didn't say how long it would last.
Some analyst on FOX sports was saying that the Niners should trade Crabtree for him
Dam B Marsh just embarrassed himself, the team and organization with that type of clownery. that video was pretty dam funny though especially after he ran the route then just batted the ball down. This is some stuff that makes your mom call you and ask wtf is wrong with you. He has 0 trade value. And this has little to do with losing his qb or his former coach he wants to get paid. Notice how he cranked up the ignorance once White, and Jennings got new contracts.
[ Edited by lamontb on Aug 28, 2009 at 9:25 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I wouldn't want to play for Josh McDaniels either. That guy has destroyed the Broncos.
Haha he would just knock the ball down.
Share 49ersWebzone