LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 388 users in the forums

Roy Williams (WR) out 6-8 weeks with a broken collarbone

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate fantasy football, because it makes you root for players on teams 9er fans shouldnt root for

You shouldn't be rooting for injuries anyways. Stats are stats. I can root for Williams to put 80 and a TD and still hope Dallas loses.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I hate fantasy football, because it makes you root for players on teams 9er fans shouldnt root for

You shouldn't be rooting for injuries anyways. Stats are stats. I can root for Williams to put 80 and a TD and still hope Dallas loses.

im not rooting for injuries, im rooting because this hurts the cowboys, and i dont like the cowboys, i wish the cowboys go 0-16
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TheChozen:

really? how old are you?

Why would it be wrong to root for a individual player only?

Would you root for a player who's playing against the 9ers that week just cuz you had him on your team? I wouldn't.

Have you ever played fantasy football?

No. Never. What's fantasy football? Do you know what team loyalty is?

i'm not sure what you call loyalty.. but for me .. it's actually investing in my team by buying two seats year and buying 9er gear through the NFL not some ebay crap.

not saying im more of a fan than anyone else but if we dont support our team we will lose them.

im not rooting for injuries, im rooting because this hurts the cowboys, and i dont like the cowboys, i wish the cowboys go 0-16

Me too, but, I hope Roy Williams has 1200 receiving yards and 12 TDs along the way to help my fantasy team!
What's the situation with Dallas' receiving corps as of now?
i sit players when they play against the 49ers. if i started them i probably wouldve won my league but i sat them because i dont want them to have a good game against us. i sat adrian peterson, ive sat peyton manning and brady before, no niners opponents will start the week they play the 49ers. fantasy football be damned!!! i agree though that it makes football more interesting when the 49ers arent playing. makes u pay attention more
  • Dino
  • Veteran
how about we change the thread title. he is not out 6-8 weeks.
This is bullsh*t!!!!!!!!!!!! Both Roy Williams and Brandon Marshall are my 2 starting fantasy rcvrs.
Originally posted by pelos21:
This is bullsh*t!!!!!!!!!!!! Both Roy Williams and Brandon Marshall are my 2 starting fantasy rcvrs.

He's just out for pre season

• Dino
  • Veteran
Thanks Orlando!

To be honest I miss the days of our rivalry. I want them to make the playoff just so we can send them home. A rivalry only means something when you play games that matter.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Aug 28, 2009 at 10:23 PM ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by pelos21:

He's just out for pre season

And the season opener. That guy is such a pansy.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

u confused me
Share 49ersWebzone