LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 171 users in the forums

Roy Williams (WR) out 6-8 weeks with a broken collarbone

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate fantasy football, because it makes you root for players on teams 9er fans shouldnt root for

really? how old are you?

Why would it be wrong to root for a individual player only?

Would you root for a player who's playing against the 9ers that week just cuz you had him on your team? I wouldn't.
I heard this wasn't true..
It doesn't look good for the Cowboys this year, but they've got a great new stadium.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I hate fantasy football, because it makes you root for players on teams 9er fans shouldnt root for

really? how old are you?

Would you root for a player who's playing against the 9ers that week just cuz you had him on your team? I wouldn't.

Have you ever played fantasy football?

really? how old are you?

thats up to you, i hate fantasy football, thats just how i feel and i have played before i played for 2 years
Nothing wrong with rooting for individual players, it gives you more knowledge about other teams other than the team you root for. Plus it makes the NFL more fun when your team sucks lol
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Nothing wrong with rooting for individual players, it gives you more knowledge about other teams other than the team you root for. Plus it makes the NFL more fun when your team sucks lol

exactly!

plus players rotate through the NFL, there is no more loyalty between players and teams

so why be a two faced hater.. meaning hate guy on this team, then the same guy comes on your team and now you love him?

just root for the 9ers and enjoy the rest of the NFL
back to the topic at hand

Williams is just our for the preseason it is not broken

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81234eec&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

exactly!

plus players rotate through the NFL, there is no more loyalty between players and teams

so why be a two faced hater.. meaning hate guy on this team, then the same guy comes on your team and now you love him?

just root for the 9ers and enjoy the rest of the NFL

yeah plus it makes you more interested in watching other games when the Niners aren't playing.
exactly! plus players rotate through the NFL, there is no more loyalty between players and teams so why be a two faced hater.. meaning hate guy on this team, then the same guy comes on your team and now you love him? just root for the 9ers and enjoy the rest of the NFL

eh sorry theres a few teams like the cowboys he probably finds unenjoyable. i dont see how anyone can root for those dbags.

really? how old are you?

No. Never. What's fantasy football? Do you know what team loyalty is?

really? how old are you?

Well that's obvious. Of course you aren't going to root for your own team. If it's a match up of the Cowboys vs. Packers and you have Aaron Rodgers on your fantasy team you will root for Rodgers to have a big day, but I don't care who wins or loses, unless it would have an effect on our playoff spot or something. If he would be going against the Niners then of course you want him to fail.

Your team > Fantasy team

really? how old are you?

Well that's obvious. Of course you aren't going to root for your own team. If it's a match up of the Cowboys vs. Packers and you have Aaron Rodgers on your fantasy team you will root for Rodgers to have a big day, but I don't care who wins or loses, unless it would have an effect on our playoff spot or something. If he would be going against the Niners then of course you want him to fail.

Your team > Fantasy team

Exactly

really? how old are you?

Your team > Fantasy team

Exactly

ouch!
Share 49ersWebzone