LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Marshall for Crabtree?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I know I know I'm sick of all of the Crabtree talk but I had to get this in there. I'd wish there could be some way of trading Crabtree for Brandon Marshall.

I'd do this trade in a second. Trade an unproven player for a proven All-Pro. Yes they both have some issues, but singletary got's the tissues!

Marshall does have some off the field problems, but the cat can play. He's done everything rioght so far this off season and the Broncos are dissing him.
IBTL
Never. Marshall is going to end up in jail one of these days. He is a total loser.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
You're out of your f**king mind.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

How can one compare Crabtree's "issues" with Marshall's? One is holding out, the other is beating up his gf. You need a reality check.
f**k Brandon Marshall. all Crabtree is doing is wanting more money he is not beating up chicks on the regular, Give me Crabtree over punk ass Marshall
NO!

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

• TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
I know I know I'm sick of all of the Crabtree talk but I had to get this in there. I'd wish there could be some way of trading Crabtree for Brandon Marshall.

I'd do this trade in a second. Trade an unproven player for a proven All-Pro. Yes they both have some issues, but singletary got's the tissues!

Marshall does have some off the field problems, but the cat can play. He's done everything rioght so far this off season and the Broncos are dissing him.

Yes, that is exactly why the Broncos will go through with this trade.
Put me down with the Nos.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
We can't trade Crabtree now Link soooooooooo
Share 49ersWebzone