There are 201 users in the forums

JTO' Smelling salts' watch thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I was a little disturbed that we released this guy.

It's not fair that he was ousted in an unprotected, empty bunch , reckless offense of Martz.

He beat out A.Smith and S.Hill for the starting job last year and we just give him the boot, because our oline coverage made him look ba---ah...I'll stop there.

Anyways, this is a JTO watch thread, good and bad......probably bad but...

He was outshined by that damn Chad OchoCinco , but he threw a damn good scoring series against a very good 2nd string Pats defense.

SLAPPA DA BASS!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

It's not fair that he was ousted in an unprotected, empty bunch , reckless offense of Martz.

He beat out A.Smith and S.Hill for the starting job last year and we just give him the boot, because our oline coverage made him look ba---ah...I'll stop there.

He was outshined by that damn Chad OchoCinco , but he threw a damn good scoring series against a very good 2nd string Pats defense.

SLAPPA DA BASS!

LOL smelling salts. i remember that game against the hawks i think?
I always thought JTO showed alot of potential (there's that word again), but then those darn turnovers! Now he's showing what he can do with decent protection. Maybe there's hope for Smith afterall?
JTO
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

SLAPPA DA BASS!

RUSH = BEAST!!!! Here's a better song!!!!

Couldn't resist, GEDDY LEE IS GOD!!!!!

Originally posted by ads_2006:
JTO

While showing "glimpses", he could not grasp the simplest of fundamentals, like don't run around like an idiot with the ball hanging out. He had 8 games to show improvement.......FAIL.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
JTO had talent. I liked him. We should have kept him as backup. I still think he has way more talent than Alex Smith
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crzy:
JTO had talent. I liked him. We should have kept him as backup. I still think he has way more talent than Alex Smith

Forced way to many passes when he should've pulled it down. He seems to be doing alright with the Bengals offense though.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Forced way to many passes when he should've pulled it down. He seems to be doing alright with the Bengals offense though.

So does Bret Favre when he hasn't had the best OC. JTO had a crappy, OC last year in Martz who didn't give a crap about turnovers and sensing the pocket. Martz always thinks it's the Line's fault that they get sacks on 7 step drops.

JTO has some major talent and throwing skills, he just needs the OC to harness.

Not to mention holding onto the ball way too long. Martz should have incorporated more bubble screens to get the ball out sooner.

• Dino
  • Veteran

word
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:

So does Bret Favre when he hasn't had the best OC. JTO had a crappy, OC last year in Martz who didn't give a crap about turnovers and sensing the pocket. Martz always thinks it's the Line's fault that they get sacks on 7 step drops.

I agree, I also think that Martz put more on JTO's plate than he could handle. To take the pressure off of JTO he should've ran the ball more, and called more screens. Mike Nolan's 4-2-5 didn't help either.

I agree, I also think that Martz put more on JTO's plate than he could handle. To take the pressure off of JTO he should've ran the ball more, and called more screens. Mike Nolan's 4-2-5 didn't help either.

Yeah, first time ever starting: Martz should have known better which is why noone wants him in the NFL.

Yeah, first time ever starting: Martz should have known better which is why noone wants him in the NFL.

More like: Martz should have known that JTO will never be consistent enough to start in the NFL. He plain sucks balls and cost us an entire f**king season. Can't believe you guys still have excuses for this douchebag.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
JTO
Share 49ersWebzone