LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Why would any Vikings fan buy a Favre jersey

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
That's like a 49er fan wearing a Troy Aikman jersey

I root for Issac Bruce to do well, but he will always be a damn Ram and I'd never rock his jersey.

[ Edited by crzy on Aug 20, 2009 at 9:35 PM ]
it's superbowl or bust for that team. Man it's going to be fun to see that team fail
Originally posted by crzy:

I root for Issac Bruce to do well, but he will always be a damn Ram and I'd never rock his jersey.

only legit QB they have had in a while?

ChineseFavreJersey452.jpg]

i don't know. i am thinking about rocking a bruce jersey of i go to the the rams game in STL.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i HATE the cowboys, but if we some how signed Ware next year (yes, very unlikey) i'd sport his jersey. no doubt.
Originally posted by Dino:
i HATE the cowboys, but if we some how signed Ware next year (yes, very unlikey) i'd sport his jersey. no doubt.

that is a different scenerio. ware is not a hated rival. i do not even cosider the cowboys a rivalry right now. a rivalry does not exist when 2 teams won't play each other but once every 2 years.
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A

Maybe you should NOT comment until you learn to spell Bruce's first name right?
yeah but that would be like us wearing a javon walker jersey
whats worse is wearing a joe montana kansas city chiefs jersey or a jerry rice seattle seahawks,oakland raiders, denver bronco jersey
Anyone here have an Isaac Bruce jersey?

Because the Vikings QBs have been so hopeless for so long that the Viking fans actually believe Favre might be their answer. Of course they should look at his final six games last year with the Jets where he was sucking wind and looking every bit his age plus some; but hey, they're fans and they can dream. Besides, in the almost impossible situation where he actually doesn't suck this year, those people with the Farvre purple jerseys can say they were on the bandwagon from the get-go.
why? to p*ss off the Packer fans.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Exactly!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dino:

The Cowboys are not our rivals right now.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Why would that make them pissed?

The Packers have a QB who is 10X better than the washed up Favre.
Share 49ersWebzone