There are 207 users in the forums

Roethlisberger carted off the field

Shop 49ers game tickets
LINK

Hope it isn't serious.
wow that could be a huge hit to the Steelers. Hope everything is ok and it is nothing serious.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
that sucks
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Quote:
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger went down with a right foot or ankle injury today in the final practice of training camp.

Asked after practice if Roethlisberger would be all right, Coach Mike Tomlin told the Post-Gazette, "Yup."

Quote:
A minute later, someone else asked him how he was. Roethlisberger said, "Oh, I'll be all right."

link
Originally posted by Dino:
Quote:
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger went down with a right foot or ankle injury today in the final practice of training camp.

Asked after practice if Roethlisberger would be all right, Coach Mike Tomlin told the Post-Gazette, "Yup."

Quote:
A minute later, someone else asked him how he was. Roethlisberger said, "Oh, I'll be all right."

link

in that case DAMN!!!
Originally posted by backontop:
Quote:

Quote:

link

in that case DAMN!!!
Quote:

Quote:

link

He also said,
Quote:
"Oh, it just feels great. It feels like a car ran over it."
That made me chuckle. Still, I hope it's not too bad and he's ready for the beginning of the season.
According to the niner beet reporters they must have been running the nutcracker darn those steelers haveing such a physical camp.
he's on one of my fantasy teams
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

I was really close to doing that today
[ Edited by modninerfan on Aug 20, 2009 at 8:51 PM ]

me too...
  • B650
  • Veteran
Wait, what? There's a writing beet on the loose.
Originally posted by babyshaq90:

me too...

me three
We need a QB like Big Ben out here. at least he can shrug off the d-lineman that inevitably get through.

Well, we need a good QB in general but yea....
Share 49ersWebzone