LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 153 users in the forums

What did you think of the broncos?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nolan will be the HC in 2 years, then quickly replaced 3 years after.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Nolan will be the HC in 2 years, then quickly replaced 3 years after.

Only if Nolan can improve that defense. Ron Fields at NT just won't cut it.
I am quite happy. Actually I am still bitter about our coordinators getting raided back in the day. We would have 6+ rings right now if people just would have stayed put.

f**k the Broncos, that franchise has dropped like a brick this off season
Orton was horrible and Nolan isn't going to improve anything on that team. It was just a preseason game, but the future doesn't look bright for the Broncos.
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Orton looked great...

no he didnt

and cutler and the world--josh mcdaniels
Not much.
They have a good OL , a nice running game , good WR's , and very unhappy fans. I see their draft pick being between 10th and 15th I had to laugh when I read that comment about Nolan being their next HC.
The people on here who are saying they suck need to look at the scoreboard and see we only beat them by 1 point. What are we then???

Plus it was the first game of pre season.

Orton is a solid qb IMO and was having his way against our D but threw some costly picks. It was his first pre season game with his NEW team. Also all of you who say Chris simms will start need to think again cause he was playing against our 2,3, and 4th stringers. I mean Denvers backups made Damon Huerd look good, I dont see you people pushing for him to be the starter.

Im not saying they are good or will be good but im just trying to reason a little for them. They have some talent at RB, WR, and OL and could be a decent team. Not likely though

Sorry about my rant I just had to get my point out there.
You can say they have talent which they do, but the only score you needed to watch was the first half score, 9-0. orton was throwing picks on his own, it wasnt like its because he was gettin pressured. he had a clean pocket to throw from almost any time. he seems like he was better in chicagos meat and potatoes offense, mcdaniels does alot of stuff out of the shotgun, not sure ortons going to adapt well. like i said i see 4 wins.
B.Lloyd is gonna be a touchdown machine

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I can see them heading for a top 10 pick.

They do have good WR's and the running game looks decent. Hills to me looked like he should be given a bigger role.

Their defense was meh. Wasn't expecting much either. Nolan might get them out of the gutter but i don't see that unit attaining any better ranking than the usual 26th.

-9fA

God, I hope not. Seahawks have their first rounder. I can't believe Broncos traded their 1st rounder while they are in the complete re-building mode. f**king retarded.

f**k the broncos
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The people on here who are saying they suck need to look at the scoreboard and see we only beat them by 1 point. What are we then???

Plus it was the first game of pre season.

Orton is a solid qb IMO and was having his way against our D but threw some costly picks. It was his first pre season game with his NEW team. Also all of you who say Chris simms will start need to think again cause he was playing against our 2,3, and 4th stringers. I mean Denvers backups made Damon Huerd look good, I dont see you people pushing for him to be the starter.

Im not saying they are good or will be good but im just trying to reason a little for them. They have some talent at RB, WR, and OL and could be a decent team. Not likely though

Sorry about my rant I just had to get my point out there.

Very true. I don't think they will be that good b/c of defense but you can't discount a team that has a great o line. Clady is a beast. I just htink there front 7 on defense is gonna fall apart.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Close to the dumbest move ever by an owner

Top 5 offense HOF coach and you blow it all up

IMO should have left the offense alone killed the defensive side of the ball and bring in a guy like Nolan
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Denver Broncos will finish 3-13 with the #1 pick next year.
Share 49ersWebzone