LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

What did you think of the broncos?

Shop 49ers game tickets
After tonights game whatd you think? imo orton was awful, hes a bad fit for that offense and his ol is good. they only gave up 12 sacks last year, we got nearly no pressure on him and he was still a mess. i thought it was funny how once again nolan got pressure on the qb, but come regular season hell back off and go back to the prevent d. simms looked good but we were conservative and he was going against 2nd and 3rd stringers. i see 4 wins for them maybe.
I can see them heading for a top 10 pick.

They do have good WR's and the running game looks decent. Hills to me looked like he should be given a bigger role.

Their defense was meh. Wasn't expecting much either. Nolan might get them out of the gutter but i don't see that unit attaining any better ranking than the usual 26th.

-9fA
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I can see them heading for a top 10 pick.

They do have good WR's and the running game looks decent. Hills to me looked like he should be given a bigger role.

Their defense was meh. Wasn't expecting much either. Nolan might get them out of the gutter but i don't see that unit attaining any better ranking than the usual 26th.

-9fA

Considering they have undersized 3-4 OLBs in that 3-4 defense...I think they'll suck when they start facing starters consistently and with better O-lines.
I think they're terrible, but it was the first game of the preseason, so I'm sure they'll get better before the season starts, how much is anyone's guess.
I really like Eddie Royal. Wish we could have got him. Him alongside Morgan, VaTech Baby!!!!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for BobS.
A few weeks back I said Kyle Orton sucks and the Broncos should sign Vick. I got blasted by a few people who said Orton was a good QB who had no one to throw to in Chicago. Where are you guys now? I think Chris Simms will beat him out, and the new coach will get canned, and Denver will be lucky to win 5 games.
they should have a good running game
Originally posted by teeohh:
they should have a good running game
  • alam
  • Info N/A
All I could do is get excited over what Woodie Paige is gonna say about them come Monday

Originally posted by alam:
All I could do is get excited over what Woodie Paige is gonna say about them come Monday

Haha Woody Paige is the man!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Glad I'm not a Broncos fan
vanilla
i think they're already debating on tebow or bradford or etc........
Originally posted by Esco:
Glad I'm not a Broncos fan

yup. McDaniels has got a tough job ahead of him. Those fans are going to want him gone ASAP.
Share 49ersWebzone