LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Did watching Heyward-Bey and Maclin play yesterday get under your skin?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Watching them only made me imagine how it woulda been if Crabtree was actually on board and signed...

Maclin looked good... and DHB looked quick... and bigger than I expected... It naturally got me thinking about our own 1st round WR... and it pissed me off that oakland and philly fans got to watch their 1st rounders play...

Just venting... Did watching those guys get under your skin just a bit too?
It might get under my skin if our passing game doesn't look so hot tonight...
no, it doenst get under my skin, cause Bey was and is a 1st round talent, just was a reach at the time, but he could prove all of us wrong.
Maclin looked ok.

DHB speed was not enough to catch the deep ball from Russell. He finished with only 1 catch for 8 yards.
To be honest yes it did. especially watching maclin, he is going to be a good player.
Actually, watching Maclin made me jealous of the speed that Philly is acquiring. They've recently added Desean Jackson, Kevin Curtis, Jeremy Maclin, Lesean McCoy and Michael Vick.

That WR corps is all about speed and with Westbrook and McCoy coming out of the backfield, defenses are going to have their hands full trying to contain that offense.
no because I didn't watch either game
No it didn't bother me. Crabtree will be on the field soon enuf.
doesn't bother me and it it won't in the future.
I`m a little green with envy

Nope, it's just preseason football.
Originally posted by strickac:
Actually, watching Maclin made me jealous of the speed that Philly is acquiring. They've recently added Desean Jackson, Kevin Curtis, Jeremy Maclin, Lesean McCoy and Michael Vick.

That WR corps is all about speed and with Westbrook and McCoy coming out of the backfield, defenses are going to have their hands full trying to contain that offense.

Yeah I am feeling a little green with envy at Maclin until we get Crabs signed and also what Philly has put together talent wise.
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Aug 16, 2009 at 4:21 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone