LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Stallworth suspended without pay for 2009 season

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Personally, I think he should be kicked out of the league. If anybody on this site would've committed the same crime, we would be in prison for the rest of our lives.

Not true, but 30 days was impressive. Ive heard of many cases where the conviction led to 12 months in jail, not prison

Driving under the influence and manslaughter. You think both of these charges wouldn't net some prison time? Maybe it depends on what state the crime was committed in.

It wouldn't be anywhere near a life sentence.
Personally, I think he should be kicked out of the league. If anybody on this site would've committed the same crime, we would be in prison for the rest of our lives.

Not true, but 30 days was impressive. Ive heard of many cases where the conviction led to 12 months in jail, not prison

Driving under the influence and manslaughter. You think both of these charges wouldn't net some prison time? Maybe it depends on what state the crime was committed in.

It could definitely get you prison time. But in many cases where its the 1st time offense, Ive seen jail time for the conviction
Originally posted by pantstickle:

The manslaughter charge could've been talked down since he's a celebrity and a millionaire. It looks like he got the Vince Neil treatment. I just think if it were a common person(like one of us on the zone) that it wouldn't be manslaughter. It would be 2nd degree murder at the minimum.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Mike Vick kills some dogs and gambles and gets 2 years in jail

Plax shot himself in the leg and will probably get 1 year in jail

Stallworth drives drunk and kills a person and gets 30 days in jail

Something doesn't seem right about that!!

No it doesn't seem right at all. Stallworth is a VERY lucky man.

The manslaughter charge could've been talked down since he's a celebrity and a millionaire. It looks like he got the Vince Neil treatment. I just think if it were a common person(like one of us on the zone) that it wouldn't be manslaughter. It would be 2nd degree murder at the minimum.

I am pretty sure 2nd degree murder does not apply to this case

I am pretty sure 2nd degree murder does not apply to this case

Maybe not. I'm no expert on law.
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by jreff22:
Mike Vick kills some dogs and gambles and gets 2 years in jail

Plax shot himself in the leg and will probably get 1 year in jail

Stallworth drives drunk and kills a person and gets 30 days in jail

Something doesn't seem right about that!!

ya..Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth get less days/years for doing something worst?? (imo)
Share 49ersWebzone