Originally posted by crzy: Make your predictions of the 2009 season here.
Here are predictions of mine:
1) The Texans will go 12-4 and go to the AFC Championship and lose to the New England Patriots.
2) The Wildcat will die. This formation will prove to be a fad and every defense in the NFL will figure out how to shut it down.
3) The Cowboys will implode and finish 5-11
4) The Denver Broncos will finish 3-13 with the #1 pick next year.
5) The Packers and Eagles will face each other in the NFC Championship.
I completly agree with 2, 3, and 4. I dont agree with 1 and 5 becasue the texans are in a veryyy difficult division and although i think the eagles may take the east this year, i dont see the pack taking their divison. just my two cents
This is post number 800 for SJniner7.
Well, I could see denver getting the first pick, but not with a 3-13 record. Not so sure about the Packers prediction either because of Chicago. I do not think the Pats will make it that far in the playoffs. AFC championship at most, but not the superbowl.
I do agree that the Texans could be the Cinderella team this year!
This fan site is dedicated to the 49ers and their fans. It is in no way affiliated with the NFL or any of its teams. All teams and players mentioned on this site are registered trademarks of the NFL. The use of any team names, words, trademarks, logos or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only. The content and information from other sites is the property of their respective owners. Player and team photos used with permission from USA TODAY Sports Images.