LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Spagnulo: Rams' Own Version of Singletary

Shop 49ers game tickets
Looks like the Rams are undergoing a similar transformation into a tougher team like we are. I think we have a bit more talent at this point though. We shouldn't underestimate them.

Spagnulo Making Changes to the Rams

[ Edited by Psinex on Aug 7, 2009 at 10:58:07 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Psinex:
Looks like the Rams are undergoing a similar transformation into a tougher team like we are. I think we have a bit more talent at this point though. We shouldn't underestimate them.

Spagnulo Making Changes to the Rams

All new coaches try to this to an extent.
f**k that vanilla ice looking basterd
The Rams are a joke. I will underestimate those clowns.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
The Rams are a joke. I will underestimate those clowns.

I wouldnt, any given sunday. I still think we sweep them again tho
  • Envy
  • Veteran
I'm not too concerned. They remain a vulnerable team offensively until proven otherwise.

One observation though is that the aft maligned NFC West might beat up on some of the teams out there now.
Originally posted by Envy:
I'm not too concerned. They remain a vulnerable team offensively until proven otherwise.

One observation though is that the aft maligned NFC West might beat up on some of the teams out there now.

we didnt really handle them at the dome last season, we need to take all games serious, regardless of the team
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
f**k that vanilla ice looking basterd

Why does he look like vanilla ice?

because he is white?

You a racist?
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Spags is a runt, Mora would kick his ass. Wheezy from Arizona could probably kick Mora's ass. Singletary would kick all their asses 3 on 1, and leave em' motivated to take it again.

That's the order the division is going to play out this year.

[ Edited by Blitz on Aug 8, 2009 at 15:34:18 ]
I think that Singletary has a legitimacy to claims of toughness that would be hard for someone like Spagnulo to match. Just need to go to NFL Films and look at Singletary's eyes when he was roamin the middle for the Bears. In the players eyes (where it counts) I doubt his toughness could ever be questioned. Probably can't say that of too many other NFL head coaches except maybe McDaniels in Denver. That guy must be really tough to be doing what he is doing including letting Nolan handle the D.

Originally posted by Blitz:
Spags is a runt, Mora would kick his ass. Wheezy from Arizona could probably kick Mora's ass. Singletary would kick all their asses 3 on 1, and leave em' motivated to take it again.

That's the order the division is going to play out this year.

Lol nice. I agree wholeheartedly...
donnie avery is their #1 wideout
Originally posted by ads_2006:
donnie avery is their #1 wideout

and he's now out 4-6 weeks. laaaaaaaaaate
Share 49ersWebzone