There are 186 users in the forums

Leinart Might Lose Out to St. Pierre for Backup Job

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Also who would have seen Steve Smith emerging as the best NFL wideout out of the one time trio of Mike Williams, Dwayne Jarret, and Steve Smith

I will admit I thought Mike Williams would do something in the NFL, I would never make it as an NFL GM. I wouldn't call Reggie Bush a bust, he is at least performing up to 3-4 round pick standards. He is a good kick returner, so he does contribute.
Originally posted by tn_niner:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

All is going according to plan. Excellent.

Who ever would have guessed that Lendale would have the most productive NFL career of the 3?

Not sure I'd exactly call LenWhale's career productive. Chris Johnson runs like a mad man from 20 to 20 and fat boy takes it in from the goalline.

COMPARED to the OTHER 2 trojans in THIS discussion.

Thank you so much for capitalizing AND underlining this. I didn't get your point at all. Not at all.

Your initial reply confirmed this.

Not really but if you think so, then go ahead and make yourself happy.

Yet our number one pick is in competition to start over a career 3rd stringer and he probably still doesn't start.
Originally posted by pelos21:
He should of came out his junior year. He would of been a niner and it wouldve been a different situation.

ONLY a trojan fan would say something this off.

Yeah wit kwami, and our 2 probowl recievers in fi.......... oh yeah battle and taylor jacobs lol. At least we had battle, ejohnson, v davis, and frank gore!

But kwami would of gotten em killed
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

Yes. Once Warner retires the Cardinals can go back to stinking.

they might get mike vick though

They do that and they might as well trade fitz and bolden! Their number will drop dramatically. But hey he can rush 800 yds a season
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

they made the majority of their money at USC.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

Who ever would have guessed that Lendale would have the most productive NFL career of the 3?

Not sure I'd exactly call LenWhale's career productive. Chris Johnson runs like a mad man from 20 to 20 and fat boy takes it in from the goalline.

Thank you so much for capitalizing AND underlining this. I didn't get your point at all. Not at all.

I was talking about the productivity btwn 3 trojans at the pro-level and you mention CJ for some odd reason.

Good gosh. Ok, you win. I didn't know what I was talking about. You were right and I was wrong. I'm not gonna spend time arguing on a message board.

Have a good day.

Thats the way I saw it.
wow, he's almost as bad as Alex smith!
Ok title threw me off a bit.

I know there's a thread about Leinart and MMA and everyone who knows MMA knows that GSP (George St. Pierre) is the UFC welterweight champion.....
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

bush a bust ? you're crazy bro.. he might not have lived up to everyone's expectations as one of the best running backs of the decade, but he's a great utility player. he's a solid RB, great change of pace back, great special teams returner, and a great pass catcher

Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

I was talking about the productivity btwn 3 trojans at the pro-level and you mention CJ for some odd reason.

Good gosh. Ok, you win. I didn't know what I was talking about. You were right and I was wrong. I'm not gonna spend time arguing on a message board.

Have a good day.

Thats the way I saw it.

I'd like to see Leinart lose out to St. Pierre, but St. Pierre didn't look too good against the Steelers. Then again, it was preseason and St. Pierre was up third with all the hopefuls.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

bush a bust ? you're crazy bro.. he might not have lived up to everyone's expectations as one of the best running backs of the decade, but he's a great utility player. he's a solid RB, great change of pace back, great special teams returner, and a great pass catcher

Substitute "good" for "great" and I am right there with you!
IMHO

Leinart >> Alex Smith

JMHO
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
IMHO

Leinart >> Alex Smith

JMHO

I don't disagree with you from what we have seen from them so far.
Share 49ersWebzone