Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by tn_niner:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

All is going according to plan. Excellent.

Who ever would have guessed that Lendale would have the most productive NFL career of the 3?

Not sure I'd exactly call LenWhale's career productive. Chris Johnson runs like a mad man from 20 to 20 and fat boy takes it in from the goalline.

COMPARED to the OTHER 2 trojans in THIS discussion.

Thank you so much for capitalizing AND underlining this. I didn't get your point at all. Not at all.

Your initial reply confirmed this.

Not really but if you think so, then go ahead and make yourself happy.

I was talking about the productivity btwn 3 trojans at the pro-level and you mention CJ for some odd reason.

Good gosh. Ok, you win. I didn't know what I was talking about. You were right and I was wrong. I'm not gonna spend time arguing on a message board.

Have a good day.
I called it
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

Who ever would have guessed that Lendale would have the most productive NFL career of the 3?

Not sure I'd exactly call LenWhale's career productive. Chris Johnson runs like a mad man from 20 to 20 and fat boy takes it in from the goalline.

Hasn't "LenWhale" lost 30 pounds this offseason though?
I doubt it but that would be crazy.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Also who would have seen Steve Smith emerging as the best NFL wideout out of the one time trio of Mike Williams, Dwayne Jarret, and Steve Smith

I thought Jarret would have a much more productive career than Smith
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

Yep! He's looking the best he has in a long time. Running great in camp, and looks at least a step or two faster than last year.
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

Yes. Once Warner retires the Cardinals can go back to stinking.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

Yes. Once Warner retires the Cardinals can go back to stinking.

they might get mike vick though

oh man cant wait till warner retires. but then again he may decline this yr giving his age but i doubt it when you have fitz and boldin to throw to. what a blessing that leinart decided to stay for his senior yr even though alex hasnt been what we want hopefully yet, we seen some flashes with no where near the weapons leinart has when he played when he had fitz and boldin to throw to.

we wouldve been stuck with leinart's damn contract and leinart doesnt come off as the person who wouldve taken a pay cut like alex did.

Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

• Brew
  • Veteran
Damn this guy can do it all!

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

Yea, he said he lost the weight by quitting drinking!!! he's a stronger man than me
  • evil
  • Veteran
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

1000 yards in his 2nd year and nearly 800 splitting time with CJ last year is fairly productive. And to dispel your notion that he only takes it from the goal line, CJ had only 51 more carries than White last year however White had more carries and catches in the postseason. It is normal that the bigger stronger back takes the short yardage work (see Carolina or Dallas as examples of teams who also are doing this).
Leinart = bust.
Bush = bust.

ADD SANCHEZ-BUST
J.D. BOOTY-BUST
Share 49ersWebzone