There are 176 users in the forums

Did you guys hear about Bryant Johnson?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Good thing we got ridda him, he got in a freak golf cart accident and is hurt missing the beginning of camp.

[url=null]null[/url] http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Lions-bounce-back-plans-could-be-thwarted-by-evi?urn=nfl,180339
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
s**t happens, only thing it happens a little bit more for Lions.
I still wish we kept Johnson instead of Jones, but better it happen to the Lions than us. For once, we have an abundance of WR talent.
  • Blackgoat49ers5
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I still wish we kept Johnson instead of Jones, but better it happen to the Lions than us. For once, we have an abundance of WR talent.

or so we think

That fool was always sitting out practices after pulling something. Or was that Jason Hill?
Originally posted by Youngone:

That fool was always sitting out practices after pulling something. Or was that Jason Hill?

Johnson was banged up a bit last yr! Don't remember the injuries tho, think it was a ankle and a hamstring injury if I remember right!
Share 49ersWebzone