LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

DHB has been dropping too many passes.

Shop 49ers game tickets
According to kffl DHB is having a difficulty completing his passes and Davis is not too pleased.

Here is a link

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl?PHPSESSID=28c3d0632d49f8b5f3735a70ff7db28a
Raiders | DHB drops catch attention of Davis
Comment (0) Tweet me!
Sun, 02 Aug 2009 19:08:16 -0700

Updating previous reports, David White, of The San Francisco Chronicle, reports Oakland Raiders managing general partner Al Davis noticed the drops by rookie WR Darrius Heyward-Bey during practice Sunday, Aug. 2. Davis, Heyward-Bey and his position coach all met after practice. Drops were a knock on Heyward-Bey during college, and so far he has done nothing to dispute that reputation since joining the Raiders.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

This.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

This.

That
Originally posted by valrod33:

This.

That

These
Who cares about dropped passes?! Raiders drafted him for speed...and if he occasionally catches 1 in 10 passes, then it's icing on the cake. Great draft pick, Oak!
BUT HE'S FAST!!!!!

The radiers draft players like I do on madden. Sort by speed, take the fastest available.
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Originally posted by valrod33:

This.

That

These

Those.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
BUT HE'S FAST!!!!!

The radiers draft players like I do on madden. Sort by speed, take the fastest available.

I guess the old man is a Madden fan.

Also, would anyone be surprised if Davis really thought he was playing Madden during the games?

[ Edited by pantstickle on Aug 3, 2009 at 10:44:54 ]

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Who cares about dropped passes?! Raiders drafted him for speed...and if he occasionally catches 1 in 10 passes, then it's icing on the cake. Great draft pick, Oak!

Umm ban?
There has to be someone in Oakland who can teach him how to handle balls
Originally posted by Carney16:

Umm ban?

Ban for what? Humorous sarcasm? Relax.
Originally posted by Carney16:

Umm ban?

Ban for what? Humorous sarcasm? Relax.

LOL clearly he's new to the internets
Share 49ersWebzone