Urlacher thinks Cutler is a "wimp"

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • flow
  • Veteran
Bears' Cutler, Urlacher deny rift rumors

[ Edited by Crazy4Niners on Jul 31, 2009 at 00:43:18 ]
He is a Wimp
i thought he called him a p***y
why on earth would Urlacher call him that? I don't believe it for a second. Sure Brian probably does think he is a wimp, but he has absolutely no good reason for saying such things...which is why I am sure it never happened.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Of course he is a wimp.

He doesn't use new Swagger from Old Spice.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:
why on earth would Urlacher call him that? I don't believe it for a second. Sure Brian probably does think he is a wimp, but he has absolutely no good reason for saying such things...which is why I am sure it never happened.

But he said it to an ex-team mate. In which he figured it wouldn't get out or atleast back to Cutler. It's not as if he was the one saying it on the radio show or whatever.
B.U. has a right to feel that way, but what bugs the fk outta' me is Bobby Wade acting like a littl bit*h, and opening his mouth. If I tell a friend something (clearly, in confidence) and it doesn't stay between us, but is broadcast on the air like that...

What a bit*h.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
That ain't no friend!
Actually, he's a whiny wimp - there's a difference.
Well if it is true than Urlacher is a freaking moron for calling out his starting QB. That's a great way to treat the leader of your offense.

Originally posted by NJNiner:
Well if it is true than Urlacher is a freaking moron for calling out his starting QB. That's a great way to treat the leader of your offense.

I hear ya man, especially when he is a probowl qb! New to the team and as far as right now the only hope for your offense with no recievers as of yet to make a name for themselves!

On another note I was at the probowl and jay couldn't get the ball to tony g during the end of the game they kept sailing high and wide!

But he is a great up and comer at the qb position and a probowler
from chicago....its all not true (or so they say) and even if it is urlacher has long been over-rated for the type of attention and praise they throw his way. cutler already means more to the bears then urlacher ever has. if you doubt me then think of when the bears last had a real qb...sid luckman....yeah thats right the qb whose last season was in 1950. so i say to urlacher to STFU and stop whining. he does not deserve the contract extension he got.
He did let Philip Rivers punk him
Share 49ersWebzone