Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by KRS-1:
DHB is signed to a 5 year deal, details not disclosed yet

wonder how much guaranteed money he got
Originally posted by teeohh:

Knowing the Raiders, probably like 175 million...
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Originally posted by NewEraNiner:
Part of me thinks it might be easier to get Crabtree signed without DHB having a deal to compare to.

No, because it now gives the 49ers a ballpark estimate to go for. Without it, Crabtree would be asking for a lot more.

The fact that the first WR taken has signed, gives the 49ers more leverage in their negotiations.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

lol
Crabtonite will probably want double of what bey gets.
In order to extend a olive branch, I would offer Crabtree one million more than what DHB gets and say thats my final offer.
According to NFL agent Alvin Keels' Twitter, Darrius Heyward-Bey's five-year deal with Oakland guarantees him $23.5 million.
Keels isn't DHB's agent, but we imagine he knows Ben Dogra pretty well. The deal's base value is reportedly $38.25 million with the opportunity to make $15.75M more via incentives. Heyward-Bey's annual average is $7.65 million. For perspective, recently extended Greg Jennings' average is $6.7 million.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=5093
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by NewEraNiner:
Part of me thinks it might be easier to get Crabtree signed without DHB having a deal to compare to.

No, because it now gives the 49ers a ballpark estimate to go for. Without it, Crabtree would be asking for a lot more.

The fact that the first WR taken has signed, gives the 49ers more leverage in their negotiations.

I see your point. I guess it's good that DHB was taken 7th and not in the top 5 then.
crabtree can go screw himself, he can sit all of training camp for all i care, niners should stand pat and not give in to his demands, he should not get paid more than DHB.

• wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
crabtree can go screw himself, he can sit all of training camp for all i care, niners should stand pat and not give in to his demands, he should not get paid more than DHB.

You say that as if you wouldn't do the same thing as Crabtree. I am pretty sure the majority of us would.
Originally posted by wshaheen321:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

You say that as if you wouldn't do the same thing as Crabtree. I am pretty sure the majority of us would.

LOL. Don't speak so confidently for the majority.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone