LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Where Vick could land this season in the NFL ?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Where Vick could land this season in the NFL ?

I got my money on the Colts.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by susweel:
I wish the niners would sign him.

i wish the opposite.

+1

I think he'll end up on the Pats.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

i wish the opposite.

You want us to release him?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
here's some BS

A league source tells Jason Reid of the Washington Post that free agent Michael Vick believes he'll either end up with the 49ers or Redskins.
Two other sources say there's "nothing there" with Vick and the Skins at this time, but "anything can happen when Dan Snyder is determined to pursue a player." Vick is a Virginia native and was allegedly spotted in Loudon County (VA), a D.C. suburb, earlier this week. A conflict of interest looms, though. Agent Joel Segal represents both Vick and Skins starter Jason Campbell

I'd be so pissed if he ended up a niner.

Quote:
According to NFL insider Adam Schefter, the Redskins, 49ers, Raiders and Seahawks can be ruled out as possible options for Michael Vick.
That kills four of the most commonly cited possible destinations for Vick. Schefter is as plugged in as any insider, so it's hard to question this report. The National Football Post's Michael Lombardi believes the Jaguars and Rams make the most sense.

Quote:
49ers coach Mike Singletary all but put an end to the Michael Vick-to-San Francisco rumors Tuesday, calling it "a dead issue."
"It's not happening," he added. We suspect Singletary wouldn't mind giving Vick a chance, but his hands are tied with GM Scot McCloughan calling all the shots. McCloughan is still dying for ex-No. 1 pick Alex Smith to succeed.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Quote:
Sam Farmer of the LA Times writes on Twitter that he's hearing free agent Michael Vick signing with the Jaguars "is looking more and more real."
Another report had Vick specifically eying the 49ers and Redskins, but both of those teams have denied interest. Jacksonville has made a ton of sense all along, and has been called a likely landing spot by NFL Network's Mike Lombardi on multiple occasions. At the least, Vick could be an upgrade over David Garrard's current backup, 37-year-old journeyman Todd Bouman.
Vikings...with Favre confirming his retirement...they shoot for the next best thing.

Vick and AP in the same backfield? Eeeek!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I would love to have him as a wild-cat option!
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Vikings...with Favre confirming his retirement...they shoot for the next best thing.

Of all the teams I think the Vikings makes the most sense. The Rams would be my 2nd choice.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Of all the teams I think the Vikings makes the most sense. The Rams would be my 2nd choice.

Ooooooooooh. The Vikes would be very dangerous. That is the perfect team for him to land. Unfortunately it would equate to a loss for the niners and a step closer for a SB appearance for the Vikes.
Carolina or Minnesota

Jail?
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I picked none...hoping he's bitten by dogs multiple times and loses the ability to throw the ball. Then, no more NFL career to pay for any possible future plans of dog-fighting underground.

i hope he signs with the niners and wins 4 superbowls and becomes one of the richest men in the world, and he has the greatest NFL career ever..
Originally posted by WillisWillKilYou:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I picked none...hoping he's bitten by dogs multiple times and loses the ability to throw the ball. Then, no more NFL career to pay for any possible future plans of dog-fighting underground.

i hope he signs with the niners and wins 4 superbowls and becomes one of the richest men in the world, and he has the greatest NFL career ever..

Whew! Luckily my prediction is more likely to happen.
Vick to SeaHawks??!!!!???

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhB8RfyweZ95RDBCl09OInI5nYcB?slug=ys-nfpvickseattle073009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Vick to SeaHawks??!!!!???

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhB8RfyweZ95RDBCl09OInI5nYcB?slug=ys-nfpvickseattle073009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

The idea that Michael Vick(notes) could land in Seattle has been mentioned to me by multiple league sources over the past couple of days.

From what I’ve heard, new Seattle Seahawks head coach Jim Mora had a great relationship with Vick while the two were in Atlanta – despite the negative reports circulating through the rumor mill right now – and that he actually “cares” about the former Falcon and his future. I’ve also been told that, from a public relations standpoint, Seattle would offer Vick some protection from the media since it isn’t a city that draws the kind of overwhelming national attention as a Dallas or a Pittsburgh.
Share 49ersWebzone