There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL TEAMS WILL NOT PASS ON MIKE VICK'S TREMENDOUS TALENT NOW

Originally posted by dunkwindex:
Isn't it funny that when Mike Vick was playing all you herd is that he was not a pocket passer and he ran too much. Since he has been gone, the NFL's "Wildcat Offense' (single wing from the 1920s) has all teams trying to run it. Even Bill Parcells used a #2 draft pick on Vick like Pat White from West Virginia. In reality Vick is the greatest dual threat QB of all time. Behind closed doors, 10 NFL teams are making calls about his services. If you liked him before, just check out ACT 2.

http://gsn.gridironsource.com/_MIKE-VICK-BACK-IN-TIME-TO-TAKE-THE-WILDCAT-TO-ANOTHER-LEVEL-IN-THE-NFL/video/729989/32256.html

The thread should be entitled "NFL teams will continue to Pass on Mike Vick's rather Underwhelming Talent".

As soon as he learns to throw a football, he'll make a helluva back up for someone.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by Esco:
All I have to say about Vick is that a lot of players have done far worse and got off for much less then he did and returned to the NFL to continue their careers. He served his time and I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed the same opportunity as others.

/Vick talk

Can't really think of a player right now who did much worse than Vick, and was allowed to return to the NFL.

Leonard Little - Killed someone driving drunk. Has gotten a DUI or two since.

Honestly, I don't consider that much worse, since it wasn't his intentions of killing someone. Those kinds of mistakes happen all the time, what Vick did wasn't a mistake, what he did was organized crime.

I agree

Accidentally killing a human is better than purposely killing dogs

wait what
Say what you will about Vick, the guy was was one of the most incredible runners that I have seen. He had the potential to be a good passer, but never seemed to get that down. I dont agree with anything that he did, but I would not mind if the niners did bring him in. IMO, he paid his dues.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RonMexico:
All I have to say about Vick is that a lot of players have done far worse and got off for much less then he did and returned to the NFL to continue their careers. He served his time and I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed the same opportunity as others.

/Vick talk

Can't really think of a player right now who did much worse than Vick, and was allowed to return to the NFL.

Honestly, I don't consider that much worse, since it wasn't his intentions of killing someone. Those kinds of mistakes happen all the time, what Vick did wasn't a mistake, what he did was organized crime.

I agree

wait what

Here's another remark about looking at things the wrong way.
  • bigfan
  • Info N/A
Ray Lewis did kill someone didnt he??? or was it some other 6'3 250lb black guy in a long white mink coat in the middle of the south?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bigfan:
Ray Lewis did kill someone didnt he??? or was it some other 6'3 250lb black guy in a long white mink coat in the middle of the south?

Ray Lewis wasn't charged for murder only obstruction of justice.
Originally posted by backontop:
didn't like him before, hate him now and will dispise him later

you just a hater

/Vick talk

How is killing a mother of two small children not worse than a guy financing and killing fighting dogs? Those dogs werent Benji or Old Yeller that woman was somebodies mommy and wife. I kinda get ur reasoning but just shocked you think that way.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

/Vick talk

How is killing a mother of two small children not worse than a guy financing and killing fighting dogs? Those dogs werent Benji or Old Yeller that woman was somebodies mommy and wife. I kinda get ur reasoning but just shocked you think that way.

I see where you are coming from and I have to agree with Kalohe on this one. What Vick did was thought out and intentional. Driving drunk and killing someone while stupid isn't exactly thought out and intentional.

And as for the poster that posted "you is just a hater"
Actually I'm not a hater. The guy is a horrible QB and a horrible human being. That is not hating that is FACT!

/Vick talk

I see where you are coming from and I have to agree with Kalohe on this one. What Vick did was thought out and intentional. Driving drunk and killing someone while stupid isn't exactly thought out and intentional.

Actually I'm not a hater. The guy is a horrible QB and a horrible human being. That is not hating that is FACT!

sorry it is just as thought out. cuz u gotta buy the drink, and you know what happens when you drink. Sorry that aint fact. killing dogs so F'n what. Whats the difference when some people go out to the mountains a kill a deer or bear. nothing. don't get all humane society on me as long as you eat beef or chickens. the way those farms are please. its only good to raise an animal to kill it later if it can go on your plate??? Do you own a leather jacket? or leather tennis shoes? I think that comes from a slaughterhouse.

The only thing vick is guilty of is pickin punk ass family members who had to open they mouth cuz they scared to send a couple months in jail. if that.

Hell hell be perfect her cuz he still will be better than both alex and hill.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

/Vick talk

sorry it is just as thought out. cuz u gotta buy the drink, and you know what happens when you drink. Sorry that aint fact. killing dogs so F'n what. Whats the difference when some people go out to the mountains a kill a deer or bear. nothing. don't get all humane society on me as long as you eat beef or chickens. the way those farms are please. its only good to raise an animal to kill it later if it can go on your plate??? Do you own a leather jacket? or leather tennis shoes? I think that comes from a slaughterhouse.

The only thing vick is guilty of is pickin punk ass family members who had to open they mouth cuz they scared to send a couple months in jail. if that.

Hell hell be perfect her cuz he still will be better than both alex and hill.

So if I drink a beer I am as bad as Vick? Forcing a dog to fight then slamming it on the ground till it dies, hooking it up to a car battery and all the other ways they killed these dogs is not in any way the same as getting in a car ACCIDENT!!!! and killing someone. Sorry just not on the same level. It takes a sick demented person to pick up a dog and slam it on the ground till it dies. It just takes an idiot to get behind the wheel and when drunk.
Take it from a drunk. It aint never an "Accident" been here and done that Damn near killed myself twice. both so called accidents. What im saying is dont overlook the death of a human being accident or not. People make it seem like he killed a person. Im not saying mike wasnt wrong but he did his time. he needs to get back to normal life fast or you will see another issue. it is the way it is in life. i think this whole by week 6 is BS. no team is going to look at him until they know when he he will be able to play.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

/Vick talk

I agree

wait what

That, and stealing other people's dogs and using them to train his dogs to fight. Takes a real sociopath to do some s**t like that. Hell, I could hit someone with my car sober.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
As much as I despise M.Vick the person...everyone has the right to earn a living in this country...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

/Vick talk

I could forgive the person who took my relatives life. I would forever despise the person who did sick demented s**t to my dog.

And what a coincidence, my uncle was killed in a car accident the other night by a drunk driver who ran a red light.