There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL TEAMS WILL NOT PASS ON MIKE VICK'S TREMENDOUS TALENT NOW

• Adman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
It would be cool to see Vick in the Wild Cat for the Niners, especially if he is unstoppable

F THAT!!!
Apparently the Giants and Jets have "no interest" in him.
How do you know pitolips
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Apparently the Giants and Jets have "no interest" in him.

there's no reason for them to
WTF STOP YELLING
Originally posted by billybonka:
WTF STOP YELLING

It's the only way you can get peoples attentions now to listen to BS about Micheal Vick...
All I have to say about Vick is that a lot of players have done far worse and got off for much less then he did and returned to the NFL to continue their careers. He served his time and I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed the same opportunity as others.

/Vick talk
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Esco:
All I have to say about Vick is that a lot of players have done far worse and got off for much less then he did and returned to the NFL to continue their careers. He served his time and I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed the same opportunity as others.

/Vick talk

Can't really think of a player right now who did much worse than Vick, and was allowed to return to the NFL.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

/Vick talk

Can't really think of a player right now who did much worse than Vick, and was allowed to return to the NFL.

Leonard Little - Killed someone driving drunk. Has gotten a DUI or two since.

/Vick talk

I consider hitting a woman to be worse than killing dogs.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

/Vick talk

Honestly, I don't consider that much worse, since it wasn't his intentions of killing someone. Those kinds of mistakes happen all the time, what Vick did wasn't a mistake, what he did was organized crime.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

/Vick talk

Honestly, I don't consider that much worse, since it wasn't his intentions of killing someone. Those kinds of mistakes happen all the time, what Vick did wasn't a mistake, what he did was organized crime.

he still took the risk of drinking and driving knowing that there is a slight chance of hurting someone in the act. stallworth is also on that list, and what about ray lewis ?

btw, michael vick was f**king awesome back that and i would love to have in the wildcat formation.. i thought it was funny how they only showed him passing twice in that video and it was towards the end
[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Jul 22, 2009 at 7:42 PM ]
Leonard Little and Ray Lewis didn't go to prison for almost 2 years...