LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

1 GOOD YEAR = 63 MILLION = CASSELL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Are You Kidding No here is the link
Should have let him play out the franchise tender. Chiefs head office must see Cassell the way the Saints saw Drew Brees in '05.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Are You Kidding No here is the link

It wouldn't even call it a good year.
Somewhere, Scott Mitchell is laughing.
He doesn't have the same weapons in KC that he had in New England.
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
lol, Cassell's not even good, he just had so many weapons in NE. He's not top 10 imo..
i ain't mad at Cassell or his agent get that paper
wow, just saw it on the ESPN bottomline.. dude is a solid QB, but NOWHERE CLOSE to earning 63 mil
He doesn't deserve it, but we'll see if proven wrong, I doubt it. Then again, rookies like Stafford, w/ no NFL exp., get over $40 mil. guaranteed. Go figure.
lucky sob

at the Chiefs... my girlfriend's dad is a Chiefs fan, I called him earlier today and told him about the contract. First words to come out of his mouth were
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Should have let him play out the franchise tender. Chiefs head office must see Cassell the way the Saints saw Drew Brees in '05.

This is way risker IMO. Brees showed a lot more that Cassell did and had his moments here and there for 4 years. Cassell almost got waived a year ago in favor of Matt Gutierrez and now he's worth 63 mil? Thats crazy.
Not as much as a dumb move as to the money that they're giving him.

I hope Pioli knows what the hell he's doing. I personally predict Cassel to fall flat.

-9fA
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

So is Frank Reich. Help me think of some others that were good back-ups who switched teams and sucked. I know there are more than these two.
[ Edited by BobS on Jul 14, 2009 at 6:43 PM ]
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

So is Frank Reich. Help me think of some others that were good back-ups who switched teams and sucked. I know there are more than these two.

Stubblefield?
Share 49ersWebzone