The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
will be cheering for them for at least two games for sure

Not me.

Get over it.

Will be cheering for Peyton to beat that ass twice a year.

Too bad Peyton doesn't want another ring, though.
peyton is gonna beat their ass so bad lol. they wont make the playoffs until peyton retires.
Its funny how none of my Raider friends made jokes about Peyton not picking us. They already see the doooooooooooom coming, lol.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Raiders have draft picks he first 4 rounds now!

John Dickinson ‏ @JDJohnDickinson
#Raiders awarded the 95th overall pick (3rd Round) 129th overall (4th Round) and 168th overall (5th round) as compensatory picks

must be a new record. Im guessing the 3rd rounder is from Asomugha?
Originally posted by ImaMod:

#Raiders awarded the 95th overall pick (3rd Round) 129th overall (4th Round) and 168th overall (5th round) as compensatory picks

hwo come we didn't get any picks....that's right, our FA were better than the ones that we let go last year.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

hwo come we didn't get any picks....that's right, our FA were better than the ones that we let go last year.

Whitner, Rogers, Akers, and Costanzo. good pick ups and I'm probably missing someone

Whitner, Rogers, Akers, and Costanzo. good pick ups and I'm probably missing someone
Madieu Williams, Goodwin
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
It will take a miracle for the Raiders not to suck next year. Or the year after. Aaaand still a miracle if not suck the year after that.

Raider fans better pray Dennis Allen is on par with Jesus.

feel sorry for him they have no pieces in place and the fans will eat him out for something completely out of his control

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RayWersching:

Madieu Williams, Goodwin

I missed Goodwin
Williams sucked
No money to spend so they work out T.O. trade for a 3rd string running back...............WHAT A JOKE THIS TEAM HAS BECOME................ I love it!!!!!!!

F*CK THE RAIDERS!!!!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
No money to spend so they work out T.O. trade for a 3rd string running back...............WHAT A JOKE THIS TEAM HAS BECOME................ I love it!!!!!!!

F*CK THE RAIDERS!!!!

A 3rd strng RB behind Deangelo Williams and Jonathon stewart. Goodson actually has some talent

Hue jackson screwed the raiders
Their new gm is making the right moves imo
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 31, 2012 at 2:09 PM ]

A 3rd strng RB behind Deangelo Williams and Jonathon stewart. Goodson actually has some talent

Hue jackson screwed the raiders
Their new gm is making the right moves imo

Actually a 4th behind Tolbert.

But that is debatable
[ Edited by English on Apr 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM ]

F*CK THE RAIDERS!!!!

Become? Where have you been, man? They've been a complete joke for over a decade now.

Sure, the Niners sucked for almost as long, but we weren't making complete idiot moves like trading away an entire draft class and making boneheaded choices when we did have picks.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Apr 11, 2012 at 3:52 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:

F*CK THE RAIDERS!!!!

Become? Where have you been, man? They've been a complete joke for over a decade now.

Sure, the Niners sucked for almost as long, but we weren't making complete idiot moves like trading away an entire draft class and making boneheaded choices when we did have picks.

This its almost like the raiders thought there wasnt going to be a draft this year.

Share 49ersWebzone