There are 278 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Raiders hired Jason Tarver from Stanford as their DC.

He was also our OLB Coach a few years ago.

Oakland will win 9-10 games next season.

If they can stay healthy, and decrease the penalties, they will be a dangerous team.
I give them about 1-2 more years until they start doing good consistently
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

If they can stay healthy, and decrease the penalties, they will be a dangerous team.
I give them about 1-2 more years until they start doing good consistently

Yeah I think pretty much all of their offseason moves have been pretty solid. That division is up for grabs.
anyone interested in stanford??
yes. how old is he?
28 years old
not interested
Didnt this dude stink it up in Oakland, no thanks.
oakland sucks
double post
[ Edited by schmons on Feb 10, 2012 at 1:23 AM ]

No, they won't. If any of their division rivals get any better, they'll be lucky to go 8-8 again. Mistake-prone QB who is a statue behind a bad O-line + star RB that can't stay healthy + crappy defense + first year HC with no prior HC experience = WEAK!
Originally posted by 49erRider:

No, they won't. If any of their division rivals get any better, they'll be lucky to go 8-8 again. Mistake-prone QB who is a statue behind a bad O-line + star RB that can't stay healthy + crappy defense + first year HC with no prior HC experience = WEAK!
This. especially since they arent even going to be able to draft anyone for the first two days of the draft. They really shot themselves in the foot with trading for carson palmer and drafting pryor in the supp. draft

One could argue Carson Palmer was throne into the fire and immediate results were expected. Now he'll have a whole off-season to work with DHB, Ford, and Moore which could be a damn good passing attack. McFadden hasn't played more than 12 games in a season so that has to change but doubtful and that defense is truly atrocious. However Allen and McKenzie brings a fresh new light and a whole new identity to the post-Al Davis era.

I like to root for Tim Tebow but I have my doubts about him and Matt Cassell. The San Diego Chargers will finish either first or last in their division imo.

Raiders - 10 - 6
Chiefs - 9 - 7
Broncos - 7 - 9
Chargers - 7 - 8 - 1
[ Edited by sf49ersx11 on Feb 28, 2012 at 1:34 PM ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

One could argue Carson Palmer was throne into the fire and immediate results were expected. Now he'll have a whole off-season to work with DHB, Ford, and Moore which could be a damn good passing attack. McFadden hasn't played more than 12 games in a season so that has to change but doubtful and that defense is truly atrocious. However Allen and McKenzie brings a fresh new light and a whole new identity to the post-Al Davis era.

I like to root for Tim Tebow but I have my doubts about him and Matt Cassell. The San Diego Chargers will finish either first or last in their division imo.

Raiders - 10 - 6
Chiefs - 9 - 7
Broncos - 7 - 9
Chargers - 6 - 8 - 1

Chargers only playing 15 games next season?
Share 49ersWebzone