LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Afrikan:
JaMarcus Russell looks better this year.....he seems to be developing better than other 1st overall picks.

we'll see how the season plays out.... but the Raiders are fortune to be in a Division where the Broncos are very beatable....the Chiefs are still questionable.....and the Chargers....haha...well, you just never know with them.

I actually think the Raiders can win the AFC West this year if they smarten up

The only reason I say that is because it's only a matter of time before that A-Hole Norv Turner runs that team into the ground.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
JaMarcus Russell looks better this year.....he seems to be developing better than other 1st overall picks.

we'll see how the season plays out.... but the Raiders are fortune to be in a Division where the Broncos are very beatable....the Chiefs are still questionable.....and the Chargers....haha...well, you just never know with them.

russell > smith

that's for damn sure.. as much as i hate to say it

f*ck the raiders tho

Russell still looks pretty marginal to me still. He'll start at the beginning of the season, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Garcia in there trying to rescue their season by game four or five.
Originally posted by fzrdave:

russell > smith

f*ck the raiders tho

Russell still looks pretty marginal to me still. He'll start at the beginning of the season, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Garcia in there trying to rescue their season by game four or five.

just compare their career stats alone.. and it's not even close.. i'm not saying russell is on his way.. but compared to smith he looks like a HOF
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

lol ronnie's a beast.. who was that who got rocked?

BOOM!!!!!!!!!

no idea but he got ROCKED!!! He met him at the 2 yard line and ended up on his back IN the endzone! That's over 6 feet!

no idea but he got ROCKED!!! He met him at the 2 yard line and ended up on his back IN the endzone! That's over 6 feet!

Is that score photoshopped? I find it hard to believe that the Oakland Raiders could ever be up 14-0 on a team
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by King49er:

Is that score photoshopped? I find it hard to believe that the Oakland Raiders could ever be up 14-0 on a team

score includes the spread.

99% of the time the Raiders find a way to fumble a 14 point lead away.
haha 0-21

typical Raiders

link
Originally posted by fzrdave:

russell > smith

f*ck the raiders tho

just compare their career stats alone.. and it's not even close.. i'm not saying russell is on his way.. but compared to smith he looks like a HOF

Yeah, but if you compare a lot of ho-hum QBs to Alex Smith, they'll look like HOF QBs too. Russell has a lot of the qualities to make him a good to great QB, but I just don't see him as someone who must play football with every fiber of his body; he's playing because he's getting paid to do so. I don't expect too much from Russell; and yeah, I definitely expect less from Alex Smith.
Originally posted by King49er:
haha 0-21

typical Raiders

0-21

I know,I'm watching it
Call me crazy but I'm making a prediction here.

"With the 1st pick in the 2010 draft, the Oakland Raiders select..."
Wow this team is just not very good. russel actually looks pretty good but his recievers couldnt catch herpes. i know its just preseason but the raiders look dreadful.
Share 49ersWebzone