LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by Antix:
That article is amazing. Gore seems ready to light people up. This guy might be monstrous this year.

One thing I'm not worried about on the team is Gore. He's ready to play at his highest level possible.

dude is at his prime.. get ready ladies and gents

Yep. With a big line, in the best shape of his pro career, and in an offense that revolves around him.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
That article is amazing. Gore seems ready to light people up. This guy might be monstrous this year.

One thing I'm not worried about on the team is Gore. He's ready to play at his highest level possible.

Yep. With a big line, in the best shape of his pro career, and in an offense that revolves around him.

Can a position coach win the Len Eshmont?

The best receiver on the Raiders is a 7th round pick, Chaz Schilens and he just went down with a broken foot. I have no love lost for the Raiders, but I feel bad for the kid. He's looked exceptional from what little I've seen and certainly outshone their number one, DHB, who apparently keeps dropping passes, and for all his vaunted speed, couldn't seem to get separation in his NFL debut. And, with Javon Walker still not back from his injury, their receiving corps may be average at best. Oh well.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

and with a FB in Morran Norris who is being schooled up by the great Tom Rathman I just messed my pants I can't wait to see how the season pans out. I haven't been this excited in a long time
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dont know if this has been posted, but here's a video of today's session with Frank Gore totally beasting on Kirk Morrison, seeing that totally fires me up!!!

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/sports/

Video is on the right hand side!

Enjoy!

Awesome!!! Love the fire Frank is showing, just save it for the game. Hopefully it rubs off on others too.
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dont know if this has been posted, but here's a video of today's session with Frank Gore totally beasting on Kirk Morrison, seeing that totally fires me up!!!

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/sports/

Video is on the right hand side!

Enjoy!

Awesome!!! Love the fire Frank is showing, just save it for the game. Hopefully it rubs off on others too.

WOW! Gore wasn't putting up with any malarky in that video! None what-so-ever
Gotta love whooping up on da Raiders!
Originally posted by King49er:
bump
lol
why dont we just merge the other 20 Raider threads into this one lol

• boast
  • Hella Fame
I actually have some respect for their organization with it's rich history and all. Yet, I hate to get all stereotypical, but every Raider fan I have encountered seems to have little to no football knowledge at all. They can't all be Cavemen grunting "Raaaaiiiderrrsss....." all the time right?
Originally posted by boast:

lol
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
I actually have some respect for their organization with it's rich history and all. Yet, I hate to get all stereotypical, but every Raider fan I have encountered seems to have little to no football knowledge at all. They can't all be Cavemen grunting "Raaaaiiiderrrsss....." all the time right?

well if they were smart why would be raider fans?
is johnnie lee higgins any good?
Share 49ersWebzone