LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
anyone see his interview...haha he was spreading the blame.....and then turned to the reporter and said to him... "I don't think it's my fault.....do YOU think it is my fault??" (with alittle funny mug)......of course Reporter sh1ts on himself and says no....and JaMarcus nods his head with a smile "OK then"

something like that.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 26, 2009 at 7:36 PM ]
LOL.....Russell gets benched, now let's compare QB's.

B. Gradkowski
10/19 97yards 5.1ypc 0TD 0INT 67.2rating

J. Russell
6/11 61yards 5.5ypc 0TD 2INT 31.1rating

.......Cable says Russell is still the starter. ya they're f*cked either way.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Oct 26, 2009 at 10:28 PM ]
damn well they're screwed either way
it seems as if russell doesn't care at all about his team and his poor play. he was smiling and saying it wasn't his fault in the post game interview
Originally posted by Afrikan:
anyone see his interview...haha he was spreading the blame.....and then turned to the reporter and said to him... "I don't think it's my fault.....do YOU think it is my fault??" (with alittle funny mug)......of course Reporter sh1ts on himself and says no....and JaMarcus nods his head with a smile "OK then"

something like that.

yeah ZERO accountability. What a bad leader and disgrace to football.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Originally posted by lazy:
cbs didn't show the raiders jets game over here in New Mexico.
Instead it's been Jim Brown and the rest of the CBS crew talking about earlier games....

Do you even get football out there?.. I would think Denver would show out there... But they were on a bye last week... LOL...

dude here in new mexico all they show is the f**king broncos and cowboys

CBS didnt have the doubleheader this week the patriots vs bucs game was played here in new mexico and on fox it was pitt vs min and late fame was atl vs cowboys

they dont show Chargers?

i would think the Chargers were the most popular team in mexico.

New Mexico not Old Mexico

LOL

There's this thing called the internet now.

http://www.p2p4u.net/
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Originally posted by lazy:
cbs didn't show the raiders jets game over here in New Mexico.
Instead it's been Jim Brown and the rest of the CBS crew talking about earlier games....

Do you even get football out there?.. I would think Denver would show out there... But they were on a bye last week... LOL...

dude here in new mexico all they show is the f**king broncos and cowboys

CBS didnt have the doubleheader this week the patriots vs bucs game was played here in new mexico and on fox it was pitt vs min and late fame was atl vs cowboys

they dont show Chargers?

i would think the Chargers were the most popular team in mexico.

New Mexico not Old Mexico

Ron Mexico
The utter hilarity.
we need to combine all of these raiders threads. there's like 4 in the latest 5 threads including this one. they don't deserve more than one !

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
He's like a drag racer. All speed, no ability to cut/steer. Unreliable braking system. Either that, or he was too busy trying to impress everyone with his speed that he forgot that he was supposed to tackle the guy.

I've seen a few of his highlights, and he just didn't look very fast when he has the ball in his hands, either. Fast straight line runner in that video though.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
It'll never happen. I'm sure the NFL constantly turns down players that the people vote for.

the voting shouldnt be the fans privilege anyways. it should go to the AP or owners/players. its WAY better than baseball, but sometimes the best players dont get in.

so we would have a bunch of players from the east coast then with Favre mixed in?

actually AP/coaches/players do a good job of giving the spots to the most deserving. its the idiot fans that select the east coast teams and favre.
Haha
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
we need to combine all of these raiders threads. there's like 4 in the latest 5 threads including this one. they don't deserve more than one !

Agree
Share 49ersWebzone