There are 272 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I don't get the Raiders hate. I mean, I don't live in California though, and two of my 3 brothers are Raiders fans (the other is a 49ers fan), but still, it seems out of place for me. I also don't remember the glory years, was only 8 when they won their last SB (and didn't watch it), but is there a reason (other than close proximity) that you guys hate the Raiders? I mean a good reason, not because of their fans (I actually think they should be admired, showing up decked out, loving their team, even while losing, everything but the violence).

Where do you live? How do you feel about the local team?

I live in Kansas, but have only lived here a few years. I used to live in Idaho, Oregon, and Montana. I don't have a Pro Football team in any state I've lived, although KC is closest.

Ah, I see. I'm sure it's proximity and general douchebaggery (aside from your bros, probably) of the fans. I'm sure myself and a few other Texas Niners hate the Cowboys just a little bit more than some of the Californians, if only because of proximity.

Why not hate on the Chargers then? For the close proximity thing. Also, I hate the Cowboys a lot. I was just wondering if it was the violent fans more than anything else? Although I'm sure Baltimore and Philly have equally violent fans.

The Chargers are like 400 miles south. The Raiders are literally right across the bridge.
I don't get the Raiders hate. I mean, I don't live in California though, and two of my 3 brothers are Raiders fans (the other is a 49ers fan), but still, it seems out of place for me. I also don't remember the glory years, was only 8 when they won their last SB (and didn't watch it), but is there a reason (other than close proximity) that you guys hate the Raiders? I mean a good reason, not because of their fans (I actually think they should be admired, showing up decked out, loving their team, even while losing, everything but the violence).

Where do you live? How do you feel about the local team?

I live in Kansas, but have only lived here a few years. I used to live in Idaho, Oregon, and Montana. I don't have a Pro Football team in any state I've lived, although KC is closest.

Ah, I see. I'm sure it's proximity and general douchebaggery (aside from your bros, probably) of the fans. I'm sure myself and a few other Texas Niners hate the Cowboys just a little bit more than some of the Californians, if only because of proximity.

Man f**k the cowboys
Hold the f'ck on.. I was just reading the paper.. And did this fool richard seymour just predict that oakland would make the playoffs??

Wait for it..

Muhahahahahssha
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Hold the f'ck on.. I was just reading the paper.. And did this fool richard seymour just predict that oakland would make the playoffs??

Wait for it..

Muhahahahahssha

Just like Chad Johnson predicted a victory a while back for Cincinnati. They lost.
no prediction is as epic a fail as Hasselbecks prediction in that playoff game against Green Bay in overtime. After winning the coin toss, he said,
"We'll take the ball and we're gonna score"

pick 6, coming right up. Game over.

i think i got that right.....
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
no prediction is as epic a fail as Hasselbecks prediction in that playoff game against Green Bay in overtime. After winning the coin toss, he said,
"We'll take the ball and we're gonna score"

pick 6, coming right up. Game over.

i think i got that right.....

i remember that, that was the exact moment i started to hate hassellbeck
that was an epic fail
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Wait for it..

Muhahahahahssha

well to his defense he was put on the spot
raiders have a good chance to get to 3-4 this sunday
Originally posted by ads_2006:
raiders have a good chance to get to 3-4 this sunday

if we lose and have the same record as the raiders, oh man

i don't think jets can do any worse than mark's 5 interceptions last week

Anyone see that vid of the pigeon on kick off return coverage for the raiders? pretty funny.
Apparently Fox network is legally not allowed to show a 1pm game when the Raiders are playing at home. The thing is, none of their games have been selling out so their games are always blacked out. If they weren't in the Bay area we'd be able to watch so many more games
  • lazy
  • Veteran
cbs didn't show the raiders jets game over here in New Mexico.
Instead it's been Jim Brown and the rest of the CBS crew talking about earlier games....
I wonder how raider fans feel about Crabs catching up to DHB in 1 game, lolololololol thank you Raiders and especially Al Davis

Originally posted by 49erWill:
well Crabs passed Bey

I've been giving my raider friend crap for that all day. We have a bet going on who will have more receptions and yards this year. haha

At first it looked like crabs wasnt even going to play but in one game he surpases him.
Share 49ersWebzone